MarTech Today: Adbrain ups the ante, Sylvan Learning’s CMO & going beyond affiliate platforms
Barry Levine on August 7, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Adbrain ups the ante on cross-device identity
Aug 4, 2017 by Barry Levine
By letting its machine learning define its own models, the firm says it is the first to determine such dimensions as which devices are shared.
- Sylvan Learning’s CMO says she gains insights by living the ‘mom’ experience every day
Aug 4, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Get to Know: Amy Przywara, Sylvan Learning’s CMO
- Affiliate is more than a platform
Aug 4, 2017 by Adam Weiss
Columnist Adam Weiss says an affiliate program should be more than just the platform behind it. You need to have a solid team that has access to scalable technology and data that can deliver cross-channel insights.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook now uses Caffe2 deep learning for the site’s 4.5 billion daily translations, VentureBeat
- Google Is Developing Technology for Snapchat-Like Media Content, Wall Street Journal
- Zyme Acquires CCI, Zyme
- 5 Questions to Ask Your DAM Vendor, CMS Wire
- Snapchat Releases Ad Tech Upgrade Ahead of Quarterly Report, AdAge
- Study: Retailers see promise in AI, Retail Dive
- Why Location Visit Data Is Going to Be Huge for Brands, Street Fight
- Live Video Tools: The Best Apps for Going Live, Social Media Examiner
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.