Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Add-On adds ABM, avoiding data fatigue & updates to Google My Business API
Barry Levine on May 9, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Act-On adds Account-Based Marketing
May 6, 2016 by Barry Levine
The marketing automation platform expands on its previous basic capabilities with “true ABM.”
- Enough analysis, already! 8 tips for avoiding data fatigue
May 6, 2016 by Joshua Reynolds
Are you suffering from a data overload? Columnist Joshua Reynolds offers some do’s and don’ts for how to avoid data fatigue and focus on the analysis that truly matters.
- Twitter wants to be better at searches for Vines, Periscopes and GIFs
May 5, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Twitter search engineer Sam Luckenbill says the social network is working on improving its search engine’s ability to index content posted to Twitter, Vine and Periscope.
- Google updates the Google My Business API to version 3.0
May 6, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
The new Google My Business API brings additional functionality to help those who manage locations at scale. This is version 3.0, which comes 6 months after the last update.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook Loses Virtual-Reality Innovator, www.wsj.com
- 3 Ways Automated Lead Nurturing Can Supercharge The Sales Cycle, blog.kissmetrics.com
- How to Build a WordPress Site in 24 Hours, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Social Media Visuals: How to Easily Create Visuals Without a Designer, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- eBay boosts its big-data brain with Expertmaker buy, www.cnet.com
- Align Marketing Automation with Web CMS to Reach New DX Heights, www.cmswire.com
- LinkedIn Buys Run Hop, Seeks to Make Feeds More Engaging, www.wsj.com