MarTech Today: Addressable TV, Receptiv’s mobile web video ad format & email security
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing techology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Addressable TV from the media buyer’s perspective: What’s hype vs. reality Nov 17, 2017 by Ginny Marvin With the application of data, TV buying is slowly starting to take on characteristics […]
Barry Levine on November 20, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Addressable TV from the media buyer’s perspective: What’s hype vs. reality
Nov 17, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
With the application of data, TV buying is slowly starting to take on characteristics already innate to digital marketing.
- Receptiv launches first mobile web video ad format built for user experience standards
Nov 17, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company — formerly MediaBrix — is now expanding beyond in-app video to offer a format tuned to IAB’s LEAN and the Coalition for Better Ads’ guidelines.
- To deliver connected experiences, Xerox CMO constantly evaluates brand’s marketing tools
Nov 17, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Xerox CMO Toni Clayton-Hine shares how her brand uses martech to connect the dots throughout the customer journey.
- Criteo integrates LiveRamp’s IdentityLink into its Commerce Ecosystem
Nov 17, 2017 by Barry Levine
The partnership gives Criteo a wider access to offline purchase behavior for its ad targeting, and gives LiveRamp a bigger footprint in Europe.
- Report: Location data provides ways to differentiate in a commoditized banking sector
Nov 17, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Personalization, improved efficiency and enhanced customer experiences are some of the examples cited in the Unacast quarterly report.
- Intent is ROI’s hottest up-and-coming power source
Nov 17, 2017 by John Steinert
Purchase intent is nothing new, but not everyone realizes we’re already using it. Columnist John Steinert explains how you can take advantage of sources of intent available to you now to help you gain a competitive advantage.
- Email security: What marketers need to know
Nov 17, 2017 by Alyssa Nahatis
How can you stem the tide of spamming, phishing and other cyber threats? Contributor Alyssa Nahatis walks you through email authentication standards and deliverability best practices to help ensure your email marketing stays safe.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook debuts web-based VR experiences within standard News Feed
Nov 17, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Sony’s film, “Jumanji,” and British museum The National Gallery have posted early examples of “360 experiences” on Facebook.
From Around The Web:
- Are retail brands ditching mobile apps? A look at some stats & case studies, Econsultancy
- Top 3 Reasons Why 84% of Digital Transformation Projects Fail, Get Elastic
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.