MarTech Today: Adobe adds email features, a martech wishlist & all about predictive advertising
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Adobe adds email features in Campaign, releases survey vouching for the channel’s robust health Aug 29, 2017 by Barry Levine Take that, short-form messaging! A martech wish list: Where marketing […]
Barry Levine on August 30, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Adobe adds email features in Campaign, releases survey vouching for the channel’s robust health
Aug 29, 2017 by Barry Levine
Take that, short-form messaging!
- A martech wish list: Where marketing clouds need to go
Aug 29, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Columnist Jose Cebrian takes a look at the platforms that are currently available for large-scale marketing, particularly for email, and highlights what they’re missing and what would make them shine.
- CabinetM CEO says companies do not have a handle on their marketing technology stacks
Aug 29, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Anita Brearton, CabinetM CEO, will be moderating the “Insights from Inside the Marketing Stacks of Red Wing Shoe Co., iCrossing and Entuity” panel at MarTech Boston.
- How AI and image recognition are transforming social media marketing
Aug 29, 2017 by Rob Begg
Contributor Rob Begg discusses the explosion of visual content and how artificial intelligence and image recognition are making it easier for marketers to identify visuals in social media for better metrics and customer service.
- MarTech Landscape: What is predictive advertising?
Aug 29, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The combination of big data and machine learning enables advertisers to efficiently expand their targeting efforts.
From Marketing Land:
- Google hates obnoxious pop-up ads: Here’s why you need to look at the ads on your site
Aug 29, 2017 by Sherry Bonelli
Next year, the search giant will roll out a Chrome browser version with built-in blocking of annoying and intrusive ads. Columnist Sherry Bonelli explains why and provides tips for getting your site ready.
- It’s Amazon vs. Google as we enter a new era of online-to-offline commerce
Aug 29, 2017 by Greg Sterling
As Amazon crosses over and becomes the ultimate omnichannel juggernaut, traditional retailers are at an existential crossroads.
From Around The Web:
- Phil Kemelor: Analytics Should Be a Cross-Disciplinary Effort, CMS Wire
- Google ARCore gives Android users augmented reality without Tango, The Verge
- Lithium to Acquire External Online Community Business from Jive, Lithium
- YouAppi Launches 360 Degree Growth Marketing Platform For Mobile Marketers, PR Newswire
- How StackShare Became a MarTech Meeting Ground, CMS Wire
- Marketing Technology Stacks: Why a Well-Rounded One Is Vital, MarketingProfs
- Transparency demands are pushing ad tech companies into specializing, Digiday
- Building a Local Stack: The Rise of “SMB OS”, Street Fight