MarTech Today: Adobe adds Progressive Web Apps builder, Kiip targets shopping list data and Campaign Monitor acquires Sailthru and Liveclicker
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Adobe adds a Progressive Web Apps builder to Magento Jan 15, 2019 by Barry Levine PWAs, the company says, represent a ‘seismic advancement’ that can move online stores beyond mobile […]
Barry Levine on January 16, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Adobe adds a Progressive Web Apps builder to Magento
Jan 15, 2019 by Barry Levine
PWAs, the company says, represent a ‘seismic advancement’ that can move online stores beyond mobile web sites and mobile apps.
- Account-based marketing tools: What you need to know
Jan 15, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
An account-based marketing (ABM) strategy recognizes that B2B purchase decisions are often made by a group of individuals within the company. ABM tools automate many of the data and workflow processes that enable this approach. This 60-page guide from MarTech Today brings together everything you need to know about account-based marketing tools and implementing this software […]
- Kiip partners with Purchase Decision Network to make shopping list data available to its advertisers
Jan 15, 2019 by Barry Levine
This is the first time this valuable intent data will be available to an outside ad network.
- Case Study: An in-app attribution adjustment made all the difference for one healthcare org
Jan 15, 2019 by Sergio Cano
After employing an in-app event tracking solution, the web and app attribution problems were resolved.
- Everything is e-commerce: Big takeaways from CES
Jan 15, 2019 by John Cassillo
Attracting positive consumer attention, with consent-driven data, puts creative at the forefront with only a razor-thin margin for error.
- Campaign Monitor acquires enterprise marketing technology solutions Sailthru, Liveclicker
Jan 15, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
Campaign Monitor is one of five email marketing brands that are part of the CM Group which includes Delivra, Emma and now Sailthru and Liveclicker.
From Marketing Land:
- Join your community at MarTech
Jan 15, 2019 by Scott Brinker
Customer expectations are rising. Management is demanding results. And the technologies to satisfy them both are evolving faster than most organizations can implement. Sound familiar? Then we suggest you attend The MarTech® Conference, April 3-5 in San Jose.
- Protect your brand in search
Jan 14, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
98% of your competition is brand bidding. Advertisers bid on each others brand and trademarked terms to steal website traffic. This commonplace practice goes largely unchecked across major search verticals and is extremely difficult to monitor at scale. Read this report from Adthena to take the first step towards safeguarding your brand equity.
From Around The Web:
- The NYT’s plan to make money from voice, Axios
- Tracking Embedded YouTube Videos with Google Tag Manager, Clix Marketing PPC Blog
- 6 Security Issues That Will Dominate IoT in 2019, www.cmswire.com
- Marketers, Prepare: 5G Is On Its Way, marketing.toolbox.com
- Sentient Marketing: Customer Engagement At The Speed Of Data, www.forbes.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.