MarTech Today: Adobe buys TubeMogul, the new Open Garden & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Adobe turbocharges its multi-platform video ad capability with TubeMogul purchase Nov 10, 2016 by Barry Levine The announcement today gives the Adobe Marketing Cloud buy-side video ad management across linear […]
Barry Levine on November 11, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Adobe turbocharges its multi-platform video ad capability with TubeMogul purchase
Nov 10, 2016 by Barry Levine
The announcement today gives the Adobe Marketing Cloud buy-side video ad management across linear TV, as well as desktop and mobile.
- Bad creative = bad results in programmatic display, native and video
Nov 10, 2016 by Kevin Lee
Contributor Kevin Lee discusses how you can win in today’s programmatic ad marketplace, where the algorithms reward creative and messaging excellence.
From Marketing Land:
- Introducing Open Garden
Nov 9, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
A new movement in marketing is growing — and you’re probably starting to hear about it in the media, at events and in the boardroom. Open Garden is a blueprint for a marketing and advertising ecosystem that’s connected at the data layer. It’s a simple, transformative idea.
From Around The Web:
- Ad Measurement Feuds on Facebook, YouTube Hinge on Code, www.wsj.com
- What to Look For When Choosing a Web Host for Your Blog, www.blogherald.com
- Top 7 List Building Plugins For Your WordPress Site, www.jeffbullas.com
- Criteo Completes Acquisition of HookLogic, www.criteo.com
- SDL-Commissioned Study Reveals Need for Global Content Operating Model, www.sdl.com
- Instagram confirms that it’s working on live video, www.theverge.com
- YouTube VR: A whole new way to watch… and create, youtube.googleblog.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.