MarTech Today: Adobe launches Launch, AppNexus partners with Tru Optik & RiskIQ adds GDPR analytics
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Adobe launches Launch, its next-gen tag management platform Nov 9, 2017 by Barry Levine The new offering lets third-party tool makers integrate their own features into the open platform. AppNexus, […]
Barry Levine on November 10, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Adobe launches Launch, its next-gen tag management platform
Nov 9, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new offering lets third-party tool makers integrate their own features into the open platform.
- AppNexus, Tru Optik offer first partnership between an OTT SSP and a DMP
Nov 9, 2017 by Barry Levine
Forget all the acronyms. The partnership means that publishers of internet-delivered long-form TV can now offer audience segments to advertisers.
- RiskIQ adds GDPR analytics feature to its Digital Footprint service
Nov 9, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
The company’s analysis of major US banks reveals that 68% are not GDPR-compliant.
- A CMO confession: The 5 marketing lies I’ve told myself
Nov 9, 2017 by Joe Hyland
What marketing lies are you telling yourself? Contributor Joe Hyland comes clean with five marketing misconceptions that he’s pledging to overcome.
- Delivering great customer experiences doesn’t happen overnight
Nov 9, 2017 by Dayle Hall
Marketers are keen to deliver better customer experiences, but it takes time and a smart strategy. Columnist Dayle Hall shares four things you can do to make it happen.
- Pew Research Center says 45% of Americans get their news from Facebook
Nov 9, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
The number of people getting news from social media continues to increase.
From Marketing Land:
- Unlock the power of 1st and 3rd party data
Nov 9, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
First-party data is what a company generates through interactions with their customers. It can include transaction data, website visitation, marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data and more. All of these data sources can and should be used to inform your understanding of who your existing customers are and how to attract new ones.
- 15 ways to ride the audience wave
Nov 9, 2017 by Kevin Lee
If you’re not taking advantage of the slew of targeting options available for audiences, you’re missing out. Columnist Kevin Lee shares 15 tools you should have in your targeting toolbox.
From Around The Web:
- B2B Ecommerce Best Practices for Today and 10 Years in the Future, Shopify
- Google AdSense Ad Balance Tool Officially Back, Search Engine Roundtable
- Snapchat’s big redesign planned for December 4: Here’s how it will work, Business Insider
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.