MarTech Today: Adobe/Placed targets linear TV, Marketo updates & YouTube rolls out more ad extensions
Barry Levine on October 2, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Adobe bringing digital targeting, measurement capabilities to Linear TV
Oct 1, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Partnership with Placed enables offline visits to be linked to TV ad exposures.
- Release Notes: Marketo unveils fall updates, adds AI setup, enhances Bizable
Oct 1, 2018 by Barry Levine
Several components released or acquired last spring — Engage, Sky and Bizible — see new efficiency enhancements.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube rolls out more ad extensions, incremental lift measurement
Oct 1, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Video ad extensions will soon include actions like finding a movie showtime, downloading an app or booking a trip.
From Around The Web:
- Can You Bring A Site Killed By Google Panda Back From The Dead, Search Engine Roundtable
- Connected TV And Cable TV: Same But Different, AdExchanger
- Digital Experience Stacks Evolve Once Again, CMS Wire
- CMO Council Explores State Of MarTech With Domain Experts | Markets Insider, markets.businessinsider.com
- Global SaaS Security Market 2018-2022 | Increasing Use of AI for SaaS Security to Boost Growth | Technavio | | nonpareilonline.com, www.nonpareilonline.com
- Liferay Invests in Triblio’s Account-Based Marketing (ABM) business | MarTech Advisor, www.martechadvisor.com
- Will AR bring joy to holiday marketing? | Mobile Marketer, www.mobilemarketer.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.