MarTech Today: Adobe Renames Flash Tool, Loading Pages Without Images & Social Tools Roundup
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Flash Fades Further As Adobe Renames Its “Flash Professional” Animation Tool Dec 1, 2015 by Barry Levine Now called “Animate CC” and out early next year, the rebranded product is another […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Flash Fades Further As Adobe Renames Its “Flash Professional” Animation Tool
Dec 1, 2015 by Barry Levine
Now called “Animate CC” and out early next year, the rebranded product is another indication that Adobe is trying to position itself as the leading maker of HTML5 tools.
- Google’s Chrome Android App Loads Pages Without Images When Low Bandwidth Detected
Dec 1, 2015 by Amy Gesenhues
Currently, the update only applies to users in India and Indonesia, but Google says it will be rolling out the new feature in more countries soon.
- Brands, Take Back Control Of Your Data
Dec 1, 2015 by Benjamin Spiegel
Columnist Benjamin Spiegel discusses how to overcome the “data silo dilemma” big brands face when tapping multiple agencies to manage their data.
- The Big Social Tools Roundup From SocialPro
Dec 1, 2015 by Eric Enge
Columnist Eric Enge brings you the highlights from a session at the SocialPro conference focusing on tools to help you create, manage, promote and measure your social efforts.
- App Discovery Platform IronSource Launches “Fastest Growing Apps” Tool
Dec 1, 2015 by Barry Levine
The free web-based tool, the company said, is intended to help developers and marketers find “areas of opportunity.”
From Around The Web:
- Three key steps to getting your marketing data & analytics ‘just right’, econsultancy.com
- Three Key Differences Between A/B-Testing and Multivariate-Testing, www.marketingprofs.com
- Web.com Introduces Safe Email with Encryption for Business, smallbiztrends.com
- Monetate Influences One in Three Dollars Spent Online on Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2015, prnewswire-yahoopartner.tumblr.com
- ONE Mobile Partners with Moat to Measure In-App Viewability, www.prweb.com
- Adobe launches its first video-editing app for Android, here’s how it works, venturebeat.com
- AOL’s Periscope Rival Signs First Moneymaking Brand Deal, adage.com
- From YouTube to Periscope: The Evolution of Web Video, www.adweek.com
- Videology, TubeMogul And The Trade Desk Top Forrester’s Video DSP Wave, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.