MarTech Today: Adobe and Tru Optik on OTT TV, Snap Inc.’s Google Glass-like Spectacles & more
Barry Levine on November 14, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- The resurgence of brand marketing in a demand generation world
Nov 11, 2016 by Scott Vaughan
Demand marketing is big in the B2B world right now, but columnist Scott Vaughan believes brand marketing must be core to your marketing effort and suggests a “brand plus demand” approach.
From Marketing Land:
- [Podcast] Marketing Land Live #35: What is OTT TV? with guests from Adobe & Tru Optik
Nov 11, 2016 by Matt McGee
In this week’s episode, we visit with Andre Swanston, co-founder and CEO of Tru Optik, and Campbell Foster, Director of Product Marketing at Adobe, to discuss what marketers need to know about OTT video.
- What it’s like to use Snap Inc.’s Google Glass-like Spectacles
Nov 10, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Hands on with Snap Inc.’s video-recording sunglasses.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook buys CrowdTangle, a social analytics tool for publishers, venturebeat.com
- 5 Email Marketing Automation Workflows to Build Today, www.searchenginejournal.com
- 5 Keys to Adopting Marketing Automation, www.ducttapemarketing.com
- Ad tech vendors: Publishers fail to do their programmatic homework, digiday.com
- Celerant Technology Comes Out with a New Marketing Automation Platform to Help Retailers, www.martechadvisor.com
- Facebook CTO explains social network’s 10-year mission: Global connectivity, AI, VR, venturebeat.com
- How to Marry Marketing Automation with Social Advertising for B2B, blog.adstage.io
- Mobile Web Push Hastens A World Where Apps Look Like The Web And The Web Looks Like Apps, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.