MarTech Today: Adobe’s live video ad insertion, SEO enterprise platforms & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Adobe adds live video ad insertion and tighter video stream measurement
Sep 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
The announcements are the latest in the company’s ongoing effort to tie online video/TV more closely to online marketing tools and techniques.
- MarTech Europe is just 2 months away, don’t miss out!
Sep 7, 2016 by Scott Brinker
We’re now less than two months away from MarTech Europe, which will take place in London on 1-2 November, and my anticipation is building. The high-velocity exchange of ideas and experiences at MarTech always teaches me so much about the rapidly evolving practice of marketing technology in B2B and B2C organizations.
- From insight to action: 3 common pitfalls and strategies for more actionable data
Sep 7, 2016 by Jordan Elkind
How do you turn customer insights into actionable data? Columnist Jordan Elkind offers techniques for aggregating your customer data and better using it for your marketing strategy.
- Should you still be using an SEO enterprise platform?
Sep 7, 2016 by Ian Bowden
Enterprise search software can provide powerful insights and management capabilities, but do you really need it? Columnist Ian Bowden discusses the most common features of these platforms and why you might (or might not) want to invest in them.
- Google Search Console improves Security Issues reports
Sep 6, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
The revised security reports in the Google Search Console promise to provide more specific explanations and insights into the issues.
From Around The Web:
- Do You Have the Skills it Takes to Be a Data Scientist?, www.cmswire.com
- The 3 layers of the mobile analytics stack, www.tune.com
- The New Social Metrics You Need to Know, simplymeasured.com
- Pinterest hires Google’s former head of image search to lead engineering, venturebeat.com
- 23 mobile UX mistakes that Google doesn’t like, econsultancy.com
- WordPress 4.6.1 Security and Maintenance Release, wordpress.org
- What Apple’s new iPhone means for e-retailers, www.internetretailer.com
- What is DMARC and How Will it Affect Your Email Marketing?, smallbiztrends.com
- Infer Infuses Microsoft Power BI with Predictive Intelligence to Deliver Next-Generation Sales Analytics, www.infer.com
- TubeMogul Partners with Factual, www.factual.com
- Is Technology Building a Barrier Between Sales and Marketing Teams?, www.martechadvisor.com
- What Tech Tools Do Marketers Use for Personalization?, www.emarketer.com
- Facebook’s path into the messaging future, techcrunch.com
- A Tools Guide to Live streaming on Facebook, www.razorsocial.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.