MarTech Today: Adobe’s Marketing Cloud goes VR, writing an analytics RFP & Google Search Console’s property sets
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Adobe takes the first steps to bring its Marketing Cloud into virtual reality May 23, 2016 by Barry Levine The company adds support for analytics, several VR formats, and various ad […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Adobe takes the first steps to bring its Marketing Cloud into virtual reality
May 23, 2016 by Barry Levine
The company adds support for analytics, several VR formats, and various ad types.
- Don’t miss out saving $200 on SocialPro. Rates go up this Saturday!
May 23, 2016 by Marketing Land
Start off your Memorial Day weekend right by locking in low rates for SocialPro. Excited to find out more? Keep reading to find out the cutting-edge tactics, quality content and networking that are in store for you. Then register now to save $200 off conference passes!
- [WATCH] ML Live #14: Google Home vs. Amazon Echo, Google I/O recap & more
May 23, 2016 by Matt McGee
In the latest Marketing Land Live, we recap all the news from Google I/O, including a discussion on the merits of Google Home vs. Amazon Echo.
- What marketers need to know about Google assistant and Google Home
May 23, 2016 by Joe Youngblood
Voice search is growing, and Google is investing heavily in products that utilize this technology. Contributor Joe Youngblood discusses these products and their implications for marketers.
- How to write a digital data & analytics RFP
May 23, 2016 by David Booth
Writing a request for proposal can be a daunting task. But columnist David Booth has some guidelines for your digital data & analytics RFP process to help you get what’s best for you and your organization.
- Google Search Console now lets you group your sites together with property sets
May 23, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
One of the most asked-for Google Search Console feature requests is now live. It is called property sets and lets you group things together for Search Analytics reporting.
From Around The Web:
- Bots: marketing opportunity or #RetailFail?, www.internetretailer.com
- Now you can build your own Amazon Echo or Google Home – and the companies couldn’t be happier, qz.com
- 5 Marketing Technology Trends on the Horizon, www.martechadvisor.com
- 5 Dos and Don’ts of Mobile Marketing Automation, www.martechadvisor.com
- Google plans to bring password-free logins to Android apps by year-end, techcrunch.com
- 12 Ways Facebook Can Utilize Emotional Data From Reactions, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Instagram’s code hints at option to pay to boost posts, techcrunch.com
- Facebook buys VR audio company Two Big Ears, debuts ‘Facebook 360 Spatial Workstation’, VentureBeat
- Facebook Live lets you skip to the good part, techcrunch.com
- Facebook Video and Facebook Live: The Future for Marketers, www.adweek.com
- How Google’s Daydream mobile VR system will work, venturebeat.com
- Virtual reality: Three more brands dipping their toes in, econsultancy.com
- Why the Virtual-Reality Hype is About to Come Crashing Down, www.wsj.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.