MarTech Today: Adobe’s Sensei layer of AI, Facebook adds Apple TV and Roku, & more
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Not to be out-Einstein’d, Adobe launches its Sensei layer of AI services throughout its clouds Nov 4, 2016 by Barry Levine The new framework distributes existing intelligent services across the company’s […]
Barry Levine on November 7, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Not to be out-Einstein’d, Adobe launches its Sensei layer of AI services throughout its clouds
Nov 4, 2016 by Barry Levine
The new framework distributes existing intelligent services across the company’s Marketing, Creative and Document Clouds and adds a variety of new ones.
- Quiz: Are you ready to adopt Account-Based Marketing?
Nov 4, 2016 by Victoria Godfrey
Test your knowledge of Account-Based Marketing with this quiz contributed by Victoria Godfrey.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook will try selling ads on TV screens next week
Nov 4, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s ad network’s expansion to digital TV is a minor test with major implications.
From Around The Web:
- Reduce HTTP Requests in WordPress, yoast.com
- The Real Cost of Building a Website with WordPress, www.wpexplorer.com
- Foursquare Adopts Drawbridge Connected Consumer Graph for Cross-Device Identity, www.webwire.com
- Microsoft Teams vs Slack Security, www.bitglass.com
- Ad Tech Vendors Face Dwindling Exit Opportunities, adexchanger.com
- The State of Marketing Technology 2017 (hint: best-of-breed is big), chiefmartec.com