MarTech Today: Ads.txt for apps, the Procrastinator’s guide to GDPR compliance & ConDati’s new analytics platform
Barry Levine on June 8, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IAB Tech Lab unveils a proposed Ads.txt for mobile apps
Jun 7, 2018 by Barry Levine
It’s essentially the same idea, a file on a web domain that lists valid sellers of that property’s ad inventory. But now there’s a pointer to an app-specific one, from an app.
- The procrastinator’s guide to GDPR compliance
Jun 7, 2018 by Doc Sheldon
If you’re among the companies that have yet to get their data house in order, contributor Doc Sheldon can help you avoid possible stumbling blocks.
- ConDati’s new analytics platform combats the problems associated with siloed data, promises to save businesses time and money
Jun 7, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company says it is ‘the first truly modern marketing analytics platform, providing real-time understanding of campaign performance.’
From Marketing Land:
- 3 tips for overcoming content production obstacles
Jun 7, 2018 by Rachel Lindteigen
The biggest roadblocks in the way of content marketing success are process-related, says contributor Rachel Lindteigen. In this column, she explains how to break through.
From Around The Web:
- GMC Import Tool Now Available for Bing Shopping Campaigns, PPC Hero
- How to Import Shopping Campaigns From Google to Bing, Clix Marketing
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.