MarTech Today: AdStage Launches Labs ; Google Search App In Beta & All About Data Onboarding
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the Web.
From Marketing Land:
- AdStage Labs Launches With Cross-Network Scripts And IFTTT Solutions
Oct 20, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
The new division, tasked with building innovative advertising solutions, launches with six new features for AdStage users.
- Much Ado About Data Onboarding: A Key to Real-Time, People-Based Marketing
Oct 20, 2015 by Mike Sands
To get closer to real-time, people-based marketing, marketers need to embrace onboarding, says columnist Mike Sands. He delves into what it is and the key questions you should ask onboarding vendors.
- Union Metrics Intros Real-Time Tool To Analyze All Of Twitterdom
Oct 20, 2015 by Barry Levine
The social analytics firm adds Tweet history access to its Social Suite.
- GIFs Are Now Working For All Facebook Pages
Oct 19, 2015 by Martin Beck
The social network confirms global roll-out of animated GIF support for Facebook Pages.
- Research Reveals What It Takes To Rank In Mobile Search Results
Oct 20, 2015 by Jayson DeMers
Columnist Jayson DeMers summarizes key takeaways from Searchmetrics’ first-ever Mobile Ranking Factors report.
- Google Now Offers A Beta Version Of The Google Search App
Oct 20, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Google is offering a beta version of their Google Search app where you can test experimental features and give feedback to Google early on.
From Around The Web:
- Could Some WordPress Plugins Actually be Harming Your Blog?, www.blogtyrant.com
- The collapse of the US-EU Safe Harbor: Solving the new privacy Rubik’s Cube, blogs.microsoft.com
- The Times Partners With Google on Virtual Reality Project, New York Times
- Should brands get a new gTLD round to themselves? Twitter thinks so, domainincite.com
- Support.com Introduces Embeddable Nexus® Self-Support, www.support.com
- Dailymotion Enters Strategic Video Advertising Partnership with MediaMath, www.prnewswire.com
- Index Exchange Partners With Adform to Expand Supply Into Europe and the UK, www.marketwired.com
- Kimberly-Clark’s Marketing Technology Leader Leaves to Join a Startup, www.martechadvisor.com
- Giphy’s New Tool Makes It Dead Simple To Create GIFs From Video, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.