MarTech Today: AdStage Launches Labs ; Google Search App In Beta & All About Data Onboarding
Barry Levine on October 21, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the Web.
From Marketing Land:
- AdStage Labs Launches With Cross-Network Scripts And IFTTT Solutions
Oct 20, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
The new division, tasked with building innovative advertising solutions, launches with six new features for AdStage users.
- Much Ado About Data Onboarding: A Key to Real-Time, People-Based Marketing
Oct 20, 2015 by Mike Sands
To get closer to real-time, people-based marketing, marketers need to embrace onboarding, says columnist Mike Sands. He delves into what it is and the key questions you should ask onboarding vendors.
- Union Metrics Intros Real-Time Tool To Analyze All Of Twitterdom
Oct 20, 2015 by Barry Levine
The social analytics firm adds Tweet history access to its Social Suite.
- GIFs Are Now Working For All Facebook Pages
Oct 19, 2015 by Martin Beck
The social network confirms global roll-out of animated GIF support for Facebook Pages.
- Research Reveals What It Takes To Rank In Mobile Search Results
Oct 20, 2015 by Jayson DeMers
Columnist Jayson DeMers summarizes key takeaways from Searchmetrics’ first-ever Mobile Ranking Factors report.
- Google Now Offers A Beta Version Of The Google Search App
Oct 20, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Google is offering a beta version of their Google Search app where you can test experimental features and give feedback to Google early on.
From Around The Web:
- Could Some WordPress Plugins Actually be Harming Your Blog?, www.blogtyrant.com
- The collapse of the US-EU Safe Harbor: Solving the new privacy Rubik’s Cube, blogs.microsoft.com
- The Times Partners With Google on Virtual Reality Project, New York Times
- Should brands get a new gTLD round to themselves? Twitter thinks so, domainincite.com
- Support.com Introduces Embeddable Nexus® Self-Support, www.support.com
- Dailymotion Enters Strategic Video Advertising Partnership with MediaMath, www.prnewswire.com
- Index Exchange Partners With Adform to Expand Supply Into Europe and the UK, www.marketwired.com
- Kimberly-Clark’s Marketing Technology Leader Leaves to Join a Startup, www.martechadvisor.com
- Giphy’s New Tool Makes It Dead Simple To Create GIFs From Video, techcrunch.com