MarTech Today: AdWords Script, Image Optimization & Paid Media Platforms
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Scan Your Landing Pages With AdWords Scripts
Dec 18, 2015 by Daniel Gilbert
Don’t waste money on bad URLs! Use this free AdWords script from contributor Daniel Gilbert to check your landing pages.
- An In-Depth Look At Image Optimization: Fact And Future
Dec 18, 2015 by Clay Cazier
Columnist Clay Cazier separates known from unknown image optimization elements and looks to the future of the discipline.
- Marketer’s Guide: Paid Media Campaign Management Platforms
Dec 17, 2015 by Digital Marketing Depot
The paid media marketing landscape has become increasingly complex, as the speed of search engine algorithms and development changes accelerate and marketers demand more integrated channel capabilities. This free 48-page guide sponsored by Marin Software examines the current market for enterprise paid campaign management platforms and the considerations involved in implementation. It reviews the current […]
- Facebook Launches Events Discovery To Help iOS Users Find Nearby Events
Dec 17, 2015 by Martin Beck
The new mobile feature, available for people in 10 major US cities, is the leading edge of Facebook’s effort to improve the Events product.
From Around The Web:
- A Guide to Measuring In-Store Purchases Tied to Online Advertising, Rimm-Kaufman Group
- Connecting DoubleClick for Publishers to Google Analytics, Luna Metrics
- Tried and True: Our Website Migration Checklist, Luna Metrics
- Akamai: Global average Internet speed grew 14% to 5.1 Mbps, only 5.2% of users have broadband, VentureBeat
- GroupM Acquires The Exchange Lab To Combat Digital Buying Fragmentation, Ad Exchanger
- 2016 Trend: Social Media and Automation Will Combine in New Ways to Improve the Customer Journey, Silverpop
- Ad Tech For Sale: Predictions On The Winners And Losers In 2016, Ad Exchanger
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.