MarTech Today: AI/blockchain solutions for marketing’s challenges, MarTech East announcements & California’s new bot law
Barry Levine on October 4, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- The future is now: How AI, blockchain may solve some of the industry’s biggest challenges
Oct 3, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Some of the most seasoned marketers in the industry tell us why these technologies could help save the industry.
- Announced at MarTech East: Watson Assistant for Marketing availability, CaliberMind’s B2B analytics suite and an NFC white paper
Oct 3, 2018 by Barry Levine
Three MarTech announcements show the boundaries are moving for AI, CDP and e-payments.
- California’s new bot law forces companies to tell you when you’re interacting with a machine
Oct 3, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The law goes into effect on July 1, 2019 and will likely have national implications.
From Marketing Land:
- Choose your ideal SMX East pass
Oct 3, 2018 by Marketing Land
You deserve a search marketing conference tailored to your experience, goals, and budget. That’s why we offer four different ways to attend SMX® East – choose your ideal pass and join us October 24-25 in New York City: All Access Pass: 4 SEO and SEM keynotes with Google and Bing 20 sessions programmed by the […]
From Around The Web:
- Facebook Login Update, Facebook for Developers
- 4 Key Insights Underpinning the Latest Ad-Tech and Mar-Tech Headlines – Adweek, www.adweek.com
- Choosing a DX Platform: Shrink-Wrapped Chicken Sandwich or Pastrami on Rye?, www.cmswire.com
- Research: What Will Be the Greatest Digital Marketing Challenges for Technology Resellers In 2019?, www.prnewswire.com
- The future of digital marketing: AI vs. human copywriters | Articles | Chief Technology Officer | Innovation Enterprise, channels.theinnovationenterprise.com