MarTech Today: An AI-powered social tool, AI and the future of search, & site search options after Google
Barry Levine on March 24, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- This new AI-powered social marketing tool can predict engagement or write the post for you
Mar 23, 2017 by Barry Levine
Called Pi and launching today from startup Post Intelligence, it uses a neural network to build a custom model for each user’s patterns.
- Marketing in a ‘Post-Digital’ World: New rules for connecting with today’s customer
Mar 23, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Today’s customer operates in a ‘post-digital’ world, where the boundaries between physical and digital have disappeared. Empowered customers demand more from brand relationships, and expect an experience that is personal, relevant, and technologically seamless at every touchpoint. To stay on top in this fiercely competitive world your marketing organization needs to be constantly chasing and […]
- Taboola & The Trade Desk now offer a single interface for native ads, video ads
Mar 23, 2017 by Barry Levine
The content discovery service takes another step toward making video a standard part of its repertoire.
- How AI will shape the future of search
Mar 23, 2017 by Justin Freid
Artificial intelligence is changing the way users access information online. Columnist Justin Freid discusses where the trends are heading and what this might mean for marketers.
From Marketing Land:
- Are technical and content audits still relevant?
Mar 23, 2017 by David Freeman
SEO audits are very useful in identifying website issues and areas for improvement, but columnist David Freeman believes the way we approach these audits is outdated.
- Google site search is on the way out. Now what?
Mar 23, 2017 by Paul Shapiro
With Google sunsetting its site search product, many companies are wondering where to turn for this functionality; columnist Paul Shapiro provides some alternatives.
- 3 steps to overcoming site issues that impact performance
Mar 23, 2017 by Jim Yu
Consumers and search engines alike have high expectations for websites, so unchecked problems and errors can have a big impact on SEO and content performance. Columnist Jim Yu discusses how to find and address these issues
- 6 tips to get subscribers to open marketing emails
Mar 23, 2017 by Scott Heimes
With ever-crowded in-boxes, how do you get your emails to stand out from the competition? From double opt-ins to savvy subject lines, columnist Scott Heimes discusses ways to increase your open and delivery rates.
From Around The Web:
- Find Out How You Stack Up to New Industry Benchmarks for Mobile Page Speed, Think with Google
- Top Tools for Image Customization, CopyPressed
- What is a Mobile-Responsive Email Template? (And Why You Need One), Constant Contact
- AdColony and NinthDecimal Enter Strategic Partnership that Marries Industry-Leading Mobile Video and Location Intelligence, Market Wired
- TripleLift Delivers Advanced Programmatic Real-Time Advertising with VoltDB, PR Newswire
- Getting Started with Machine Learning: 3 Things Marketers Need to Know, CMS Wire
- Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Manual Content Creation?, Content Marketing Institute
- Twitter starts using IBM’s Watson technology to help identify bullies who tweet, GeekWire
- How to Choose the Best Live Video Platform, Social Media Examiner
- Visualizing Sound Effects, YouTube Engineering and Developers Blog
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.