MarTech Today: AI’s star grows brighter in marketing, data onboarding explained & Qorus Software’s marketing stack
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: AI’s star grows brighter in marketing, with new announcements from Amazon, Facebook, and Emarsys Dec 2, 2016 by Barry Levine Amazon adds a new intelligence-as-a-service, Facebook builds AI for filtering videos, […]
Barry Levine on December 5, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- AI’s star grows brighter in marketing, with new announcements from Amazon, Facebook, and Emarsys
Dec 2, 2016 by Barry Levine
Amazon adds a new intelligence-as-a-service, Facebook builds AI for filtering videos, and marketing platform Emarsys is making AI a member of its family.
- Report: What is data onboarding and why is it important to marketers?
Dec 2, 2016 by Barry Levine
Management consulting firm The Winterberry Group says this is the first such independent study.
- Share Your Marketing Stack: How Qorus Software uses martech to drive the customer journey
Dec 2, 2016 by MarTech Today
Qorus Software is a proposal management and document automation platform that plugs into the Microsoft Office suite. Fundamentally, their product was created to help businesses be more efficient when generating and managing content, and they fully understand the benefits of leveraging technology to help their marketing and sales teams be more productive. Guiding principles Heather Thompson, […]
From Marketing Land:
- 2017 predictions: Why artificial intelligence will blow account-based marketing out of the water
Dec 2, 2016 by Peter Isaacson
Account-based marketing (ABM) has become a staple in B2B marketing today, and columnist Peter Isaacson believes that artificial intelligence (AI) will take it even further, making hyper-personalization at scale possible.
From Around The Web:
- A Key Apple Health Technology Executive Has Left the Company, www.bloomberg.com
- WordPress Will Only Recommend Hosting Companies Offering SSL by Default in 2017, wptavern.com
- Who are Chief Marketing Technologists and why you need one, www.ibm.com
- Baidu Plans to Improve Ad Performance of Developers by Introducing DU Ad Platform that Leverages AI Technology, www.martechadvisor.com
- What is Marketing Automation?, smallbiztrends.com
- 5 Situations Where You’re Better Off Without AMP, www.searchenginepeople.com
- A Simple and Easy Guide to Setting up AMP, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Facebook quietly tests fake news flagging, TechCrunch
- You Can Now Get Prescription Lenses for Your Snapchat Spectacles, www.adweek.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.