MarTech Today: Alexa as ‘the UI for the enterprise,’ DeepIntent fights shadowy ads & Google Manufacturing Center’s API
Barry Levine on December 12, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Amazon wants to make Alexa the ‘UI for the enterprise’
Dec 11, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Alexa for Business could bring AI and ‘smart home automation’ to businesses large and small.
- DeepIntent decides to take on the Russian ad army
Dec 11, 2017 by Barry Levine
The New York City-based ad tech firm is launching what it says is the first political ad verification service by a DSP.
- CMOs should be measured by their results, not their spend
Dec 11, 2017 by Joe Hyland
Columnist Joe Hyland believes the most successful CMOs aren’t the ones who spend the most money; they’re the ones who invest in sophisticated martech stacks that produce big returns on revenue in the long term.
From Marketing Land:
- Google Manufacturer Center for product data expands scope, launches API
Dec 11, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
A new API, more countries and knowledge panel visibility give brands more incentive to use Google’s product data management tool.
From Around The Web:
- Platforms Need To Follow The Triopoly’s Playbook And Give Data A Day Job, AdExchanger
- What were the biggest ecommerce trends in 2017?, Econsultancy