MarTech Today: Amazon’s cloud-based header bidding, Hive’s marketing stack & NASA’s Pinterest and Giphy accounts
Barry Levine on December 12, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- With its new cloud-based header bidding, Amazon is taking another step toward building ‘an adtech powerhouse’
Dec 9, 2016 by Barry Levine
And its new Shopping Insights opens up its treasure trove of first-person shopping data to website publishers — for free.
- Forget big data: Why thinking small can help marketers see the future
Dec 9, 2016 by Loretta Jones
Marketers may not be able to predict the future, but columnist Loretta Jones explains how a combination of small data analytics, predictive analytics and marketing automation can help your campaigns perform at their best.
- Share Your Marketing Stack: At Hive, marketing automation and integration are everything
Dec 9, 2016 by MarTech Today
From the top of the funnel down to the customer experience and retention efforts, learn how the project management platform Hive sees success with integrated solutions in its marketing stack.
From Marketing Land:
- NASA has created official accounts on Pinterest and Giphy and they’re pretty great
Dec 9, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
NASA has made a super smart move to showcase amazing graphics through dedicated Pinterest and Giphy accounts.
From Around The Web:
- How You Can Protect the Login Page in WordPress, www.wpexplorer.com
- Google Acquires Debug.com, The Domains
- Introducing our new & improved Salesforce integration, myemma.com
- Marchex and 7 Partnership Delivers Digital Marketing Automation for Inbound Call Campaigns, www.businesswire.com
- AI Gone Wild, Real-Time Data Comes to CRM and More to Expect in 2017, www.cmswire.com
- IoT Is A Security Mess And Regulators Are Paying Attention, Ad Exchanger
- Marketing Automation for Sales Development, Marketo
- Predictive Marketing: The Next Must-Have Technology for CMOs, www.cmswire.com
- Sequencing the Marketing Stack for Local Businesses, tidings.com
- Take Stock of your (Marketing Technology) Stack, marketingviews.me
- Google Play Ranking Algorithm Update 12/3, incipia.co
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.