MarTech Today: Amobee buys Turn, Revcontent acquires Rover & paid ads on Amazon’s Echo/Dot
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Amobee beefs up Singtel’s digital ads division by buying ad tech firm Turn Feb 23, 2017 by Barry Levine This is the latest of several acquisitions designed to increase Singtel’s […]
Barry Levine on February 24, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Amobee beefs up Singtel’s digital ads division by buying ad tech firm Turn
Feb 23, 2017 by Barry Levine
This is the latest of several acquisitions designed to increase Singtel’s product offerings, data capabilities and market reach.
- Revcontent buys content rec engine Rover
Feb 23, 2017 by Barry Levine
By bringing in-house this machine learning-powered detector of user interest, the content rec service hopes to ‘own the interest graph.’
- What will paid advertising look (sound) like on Amazon’s Echo and Dot?
Feb 23, 2017 by Justin Freid
Amazon is looking to bring paid search to Alexa, but exactly what does that mean? Columnist Justin Freid explores some possibilities.
From Marketing Land:
- Why UX is pivotal to the future of SEO
Feb 23, 2017 by David Freeman
As search engine algorithms become more sophisticated, many believe user signals will play a greater role in search rankings. Columnist David Freeman explains what this means for forward-looking SEO professionals.
- Has machine learning created a new model for SEO ranking?
Feb 23, 2017 by Larry Kim
When Google introduced RankBrain into its ranking algorithm, many wondered how that might impact SEO. Columnist Larry Kim theorizes that it has placed greater importance on user signals.
- All new! B2B Marketing Automation Platforms Marketer’s Guide updated for 2017
Feb 22, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
The latest edition of MarTech Today’s “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for B2B marketing automation software platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software into your business.
From Around The Web:
- How to Move Your Blog from WordPress.com to WordPress.org, WPExplorer
- Rubicon Project and Metamarkets Team Up to Provide Media Buyers Interactive Programmatic Analytics, PR Newswire
- Content Technologies: How to Realize the Promises and Avoid the Pitfalls, Content Marketing Institute
- How Machine Learning is Upending Marketing, CMS Wire
- Most Marketers Worldwide Have Personalization Strategies in Place, eMarketer
- Three Emerging Technologies Will Revolutionize Your Digital Marketing Strategy, Mack Collier
- Twitter opens up Periscope Producer service to everyone, VentureBeat
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.