MarTech Today: AMP Lite and Accelerated Mobile Links, Google My Business’ site creation tool & ‘My First CES’
Barry Levine on January 17, 2017 at 9:00 am
From Marketing Land:
- Google’s AMP Lite and Cloudflare’s Accelerated Mobile Links broaden AMP’s footprint
Jan 13, 2017 by Barry Levine
AMP content is now becoming available for devices with slower connections or through links on any mobile website, email or app.
- New simple website creation tool appears in Google My Business
Jan 13, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The site builder is presented under the websites tab in GMB and is partly pre-populated, with customization options.
From Marketing Land:
- Fetch and Horror: 3 examples of how fetch and render in GSC can reveal big SEO problems
Jan 13, 2017 by Glenn Gabe
Columnist Glenn Gabe demonstrates why discovering how Googlebot sees your desktop and mobile content is essential to any good SEO audit.
- My first CES: What I saw, learned and questioned
Jan 13, 2017 by Laurie Keith
The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas isn’t just for gadgetheads. Contributor Laurie Keith shares her first impressions of the tech show and what marketers can take away from it.
- Integrated Marketing Analytics: Creating a single source of data truth
Jan 12, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Creating a single source of data truth to optimize marketing investments and performance may seem like a daunting task. But it can be simple with the right approach and technology. Join Cardinal Path’s David Booth and IBM’s Andrew Douglas to learn the right ingredients and best practices to get integrated marketing analytics right.
From Around The Web:
- You Need More Than Analytics Data to Grow Your Business – You Need Systems, blog.crazyegg.com
- Google GMB Website Builder Beta First Look, blumenthals.com
- WordPress 4.7.1 Security Release Available, Immediate Update Recommended, www.searchenginejournal.com
- 3 Reasons to Adopt a Scalable Marketing Automation Platform, blog.marketo.com
- Why AMP Caches exist, amphtml.wordpress.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.