MarTech Today: AMP’s long game, the trouble with truth & more
Barry Levine on November 29, 2016 at 9:00 am
From Marketing Land:
- AMP’s long game
Nov 28, 2016 by Barb Palser
At one year, the open-source Accelerated Mobile Pages project has hit the gangly teenage stage. Columnist Barb Palser sums up what’s happening now and makes recommendations for publishers adopting the format.
- The trouble with truth
Nov 25, 2016 by Janet Driscoll Miller
Do search engines and other content distribution platforms have a responsibility to present information that is true? Columnist Janet Driscoll Miller discusses the issues surrounding this question.
From Around The Web:
- Slower load times can produce 10% decrease in conversions, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- Drastically Improve Your Users’ Online Experience With A/B Testing, www.ppchero.com
- 5 Ecommerce Fulfillment Metrics All Brands Must Track, multichannelmerchant.com
- 7 Ways to Turn Instagram Into an Ecommerce Purchasing Powerhouse, blog.crazyegg.com
- Holiday Ecommerce: The New Bot Threat, the New Defense, multichannelmerchant.com
- 2016: The good, the bad and the future of digital marketing, www.econsultancy.com
- Digital Selling – 2017 MarTech Integration Challenges, www.martechadvisor.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.