MarTech Today: AOL’s header bidding for apps, Coke’s chief technologist & Apple’s upcoming smart speaker
Barry Levine on June 2, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- AOL launches SDK-based header bidding for mobile apps
Jun 1, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company says this is the first such offering that lets apps readily jump on the header bidding bandwagon.
- Survey shows US ad-blocking usage is 40 percent on laptops, 15 percent on mobile
Jun 1, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Ad-blocking users motivated primarily to avoid ‘irrelevant’ or ‘annoying’ ads.
- Meet Aetna CMO David Edelman at MarTech in Boston
Jun 1, 2017 by Scott Brinker
I am thrilled that one of the pioneers of marketing-led digital transformation will be keynoting at MarTech! Former McKinsey consultant and current Aetna CMO David Edelman will talk about his experiences helping dozens of leading brands rethink marketing in a digital world. He’ll also discuss leading Aetna’s digital transformation and customer experience pivot. Don’t miss […]
- Google launches new system to tackle cross-device measurement for display & video ads
Jun 1, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The Ads Data Hub is designed to give marketers impression-level insights for YouTube, DoubleClick and Google Display Network campaigns.
- Yandex opens its content recommendations platform to all publishers
Jun 1, 2017 by Matt McGee
Media companies, content creators will have access to push material directly into the Yandex Zen recommendations feed.
- The marketing career advice that no one gave me
Jun 1, 2017 by Travis Caldwell
According to contributor Travis Caldwell, there are some things you just have to learn the hard way: If you’re not moving up, you’re moving back.
From Marketing Land:
- Takeaways for marketers from a conversation with Coke’s chief technologist
Jun 1, 2017 by Rob Rasko
Columnist Rob Rasko chats with Alan Boehme, CTO of Coca-Cola, about how the soft drink giant is evolving technologically by creating a bridge between their company and the entrepreneurial community.
- Report: Apple’s Siri-powered virtual assistant could be announced next week
Jun 1, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The smart speaker will need to be more than just a “me-too” device to succeed.
- How to build an in-house link building team
May 31, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Everyone knows that link building is the hardest part of SEO, from building a strategy to aligning the resources you’ll need to successfully execute that strategy.
From Around The Web:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Adobe Analytics, Seer Interactive
- The Changing Art of Blogging: Using a Chatbot Tool, The Blog Herald
- Designing Efficient Web Forms: On Structure, Inputs, Labels And Actions, Smashing Magazine
- Must Have Tools For Digital Marketing Agencies, Authority Labs
- The Most Common Chatbot Marketing Mistakes, MarTech Advisor
- Visualize data instantly with machine learning in Google Sheets, The Official Google Blog
- 4 LinkedIn Tools that will change the way you think about LinkedIN, Razor Social
- Virtual Reality Marketing: Everything You Need To Know, Search Engine Journal