The MarTech Today app is now available for iOS & Android
Download our new app, featuring daily martech industry news and features, breaking news alerts, offline reading and more.
One of the key features on the MarTech Today app is push notifications — i.e., alerts for top news and breaking stories in the martech industry. The first time you open the app, you’ll be asked if you’d like to enable push notifications (We hope you do!). Our editorial team is always looking to find an appropriate balance of topics and frequency of these push notifications. We welcome any reader feedback about the frequency and content of alerts.
In addition, we’ve made it easy for you to create a personalized menu of “Favorite” articles and resources to reference at any time, whether you are connected or offline.
All of the other app features are outlined below.
- Top story notifications for breaking news and hot topics our readers care about most
- Ability to browse top news stories by topic/channel
- Social sharing options
- Offline reading capabilities
- Users can save and mark individual articles as “Favorites,” filed under Menu. To “Favorite” an article to read later, simply click the star at the bottom of the screen after opening the article.
- View any Topic Channel, and that stream (all articles within the topic) will be automatically saved locally and made available while offline. (Some content, including videos and images not previously viewed, may not be available for offline viewing.)
- Users can “Favorite” articles from previously viewed channels while offline.
- Subscribe option for our Marketing Day daily newsletter for access to all daily articles from Marketing Land and search headlines from around the industry