MarTech Today: AppNexus gives up MRC accreditations, Adverty’s platform for AR/VR ads & Zuck will testify
Barry Levine on April 6, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- AppNexus gives up MRC accreditations
Apr 5, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The ad tech firm has lost accreditation for all metrics and has withdrawn from the process.
- Adverty launches ‘first programmatic platform’ for AR/VR in-app ads
Apr 5, 2018 by Barry Levine
The company is out with a SSP offering inventory for 2D AR/VR ads mapped inside a 3D environment.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will testify before Congress next week
Apr 5, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The social media company and its CEO continue to face increased scrutiny in the wake of the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica debacle.
- How data-driven display can now supercharge laser-focused demand gen
Apr 5, 2018 by John Steinert
Contributor John Steinert explains how high-quality purchase intent data is making real integration effective and affordable.
From Marketing Land:
- State of Digital Marketing Analytics in the Top 1000 Internet Retailers
Apr 5, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
This report from Cardinal Path explores trends in the adoption of key technologies, providing insight into how retailers are maturing with respect to digital analytics — and how major analytics vendors are faring in this key vertical.
- Facebook is now giving users the option to remove apps in bulk
Apr 4, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The new feature is another action Facebook is taking to safeguard user privacy.
From Around The Web:
- App Store shrank for first time in 2017 thanks to crackdowns on spam, clones and more, TechCrunch
- Hard Questions: Q&A with Mark Zuckerberg on Protecting People’s Information, Facebook Newsroom
- The death of the newsfeed, Benedict Evans
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.