MarTech Today: Arming creative with tech, preventing mobile ad blocking & data sets and common sense
Barry Levine on July 10, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- The marketing leader’s case for arming creative teams with technology
Jul 7, 2017 by Alex Withers
Creative teams and marketing don’t need to be at odds with one another. Contributor Alex Withers explains how marketing technology can strengthen collaboration and improve your organization’s creative process and workflow.
- Social media pages for store locations have 5x the engagement of brand pages [Report]
Jul 7, 2017 by Greg Sterling
On Facebook, 25x more impressions took place on local Pages.
- Data sets and common sense: The cure for ABM overload
Jul 7, 2017 by Erik Matlick
Columnist Erik Matlick says it’s time to focus on the data that’s driving ABM and promote collaboration between sales and marketing to drive organizational change.
- The state of mobile ad blocking: Taking stock of what the internet giants are doing to prevent (or enable) it
Jul 7, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
A look at how Apple, Facebook, Google and others are addressing user frustrations with mobile experiences and adoption of mobile ad blockers.
From Marketing Land:
- Snapchat launches new features, including Paperclips for links within Snaps
Jul 6, 2017 by Tamar Weinberg
Now, marketers and any content creators can add links to their Snaps.
From Around The Web:
- Microsoft will layoff thousands of employees, www.cnbc.com
- 25+ Call To Action Examples: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, ConversionXL
- 10 Mobile-Friendly Web Design Features All Designers Should Know, Usability Geek
- Research strategies to help media companies understand how their users interact with content, www.usertesting.com
- Donuts files patent for system to handle restricted domain names, Domain Name Wire
- Is Verisign about to change the expired domain drop catching game?, Domain Name Wire
- Making DAM the ‘Nerve Center for Content’, CMSWire
- The Failure Of Innovation In Ad Tech, Ad Exchanger
- How Twitter Data Informs Creative Ventures, Content Marketing Institute
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.