MarTech Today: Automated AdSense Testing, Machine Learning & CabinetM
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: AdPushup Launches A/B Testing Solution For Google AdSense Publishers Nov 4, 2015 by Ginny Marvin The new tool optimizes ad layouts to increase publisher ad revenue. How Machine Learning Works, As […]
Barry Levine on November 5, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- AdPushup Launches A/B Testing Solution For Google AdSense Publishers
Nov 4, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
The new tool optimizes ad layouts to increase publisher ad revenue.
- How Machine Learning Works, As Explained By Google
Nov 4, 2015 by Danny Sullivan
Confused about how machines teach themselves? Here’s an overview on machine learning to help.
- Startup CabinetM Unveils Its Directory of Marketing Tools
Nov 4, 2015 by Barry Levine
Platform provides more than 3,500 descriptions of software products for marketers, with the aim of turning those profiles over to the vendors.
- Millennial Marketing: Getting Their Attention Through Intent
Nov 4, 2015 by Alex LePage
How do you capture the attention of the oh-so-coveted Millennial generation? Columnist Alex LePage says it’s all about using intent data to deliver customization and personalization.
- Attend MarTech, Where Marketing, Technology & Management Converge. Registration Open!
Nov 4, 2015 by Marketing Land
Marketing technology has experienced amazing growth this year on just about every metric imaginable — more new ventures, more acquisitions, more adoption, more investment, more technical advancement, more marketing technologists, more capability maturity inside marketing teams.
- Engaging And Retaining Mobile Users: Why Data And Machine Learning Are Your Best Friends
Nov 4, 2015 by Josh Todd
With massive amounts of data at our fingertips, how do we make sense of it all? Columnist Josh Todd explains why the answer lies in advances in mobile and machine learning.
- Google Search Is Testing Split-View Language Interface
Nov 4, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
To manage searchers who speak multiple languages fluently, Google is testing a language split-view screen in the mobile search results.
- [Live Webcast] Why Agencies Need Marketing Automation to Succeed
Nov 4, 2015 by Digital Marketing Depot
It’s clear in today’s market that traditional media companies need to adapt to the digital environment to grow their market share. A major challenge for agencies is to be able to quickly and accurately identify which customers are ready to adopt a digital strategy, while ensuring their sales team a cost-effective and efficient conversion. In […]
From Around The Web:
- How to measure your digital marketing efforts, blogs.constantcontact.com
- .apple goes live, domainincite.com
- Proofpoint Acquires Socialware, www.proofpoint.com
- Relationships Between Marketers and IT Take Effort, www.emarketer.com
- The New Lawmen Of Ad Tech, adexchanger.com
- Three Ways to Maximize Your Marketing Technology Investment, www.marketingprofs.com