MarTech Today: Automated Site Building, Cookies Crumbling & Data-Led Link Building
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Endurance International, New Owner of Constant Contact, Launches Automated Site- And App-Building Tool
Dec 15, 2015 by Barry Levine
Called Impress.ly, the new mobile-focused and cloud-based offering boosts the web hosting firm’s portfolio of marketing services for small businesses.
- AOL And Dailymotion Extend Programmatic Partnership
Dec 15, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
The expanded deal gives ONE by AOL advertisers direct access to all Dailymotion Exchange inventory and targeting capabilities.
- How The Cookies Crumble In A Mobile-First World
Dec 15, 2015 by Mike Sands
Columnist Mike Sands believes if marketers want to get ahead in today’s mobile, hyperconnected world, they need to move past outdated technologies like cookies and tags.
- Marketing Platform Connexity (Formerly Shopzilla) Adds Data Services Simmons Research & Hitwise To Its Platform
Dec 14, 2015 by Barry Levine
Moving beyond its former life in comparison shopping, Connexity is on a buying and integration spree to become a data-driven marketing engine.
- State Of E-Commerce Benchmark Report
Dec 15, 2015 by Digital Marketing Depot
Yotpo’s e-commerce benchmark report features the most recent and relevant data from more than 65 million orders across more than 120,000 e-commerce stores. Use this benchmark to answer the following questions about your business: How do my marketing and sales results stack up? How can I improve my marketing across channels and devices? Am I getting the […]
- 10 Reasons Why You, The Search Marketer, Can Call Yourself A Data Scientist
Dec 15, 2015 by Josh Dreller
You may consider yourself a paid search marketer, but columnist Josh Dreller explains why “data scientist” may well be a fitting label.
- Data-Led Link Building: Audience Segmentation & Analysis
Dec 15, 2015 by Chris Liversidge
Columnist Chris Liversidge explains how to use data to determine where and how to focus link-building efforts.
- Wanted: Session Ideas For SMX London 2016
Dec 15, 2015 by Chris Sherman
We want your input to help us plan our upcoming SMX London 2016 conference, which will be taking place May 18–19, 2016. Specifically, we’d love to hear from you if you have an great idea for a session that you think should be on the agenda. And if you’re interested in speaking at the show, […]
From Around The Web:
- Apple buys former chip fab in North San Jose, www.bizjournals.com
- Thoughts on IBM’s New Design Thinking Approach, www.cmswire.com
- Cyber Weekend Ecommerce Surge Slows Carrier Networks, multichannelmerchant.com
- Periscope for eCommerce: Ready, Set, Broadcast, www.goinflow.com
- AerServ Becomes the First Mobile Video Supply Side Platform (SSP) to Partner With Neustar, www.marketwired.com
- Cision Agrees to Acquire PR Newswire, www.cision.com
- Rocket Fuel, Glenfiddich, and Resolute Digital Partner Announce First Programmatic TV Buy, investor.rocketfuel.com
- Rubicon Project Beta Testing Header Bidding For Mobile Apps, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.