MarTech Today: Bazaarvoice’s intent-driven ad platform, Machu Picchu and martech, & eBay Collective’s AI
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Bazaarvoice adds ad targeting platform based on consumer intent Oct 18, 2016 by Barry Levine Moving beyond reviews and ratings, the company can now deliver ads to 75% of all […]
Barry Levine on October 19, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Bazaarvoice adds ad targeting platform based on consumer intent
Oct 18, 2016 by Barry Levine
Moving beyond reviews and ratings, the company can now deliver ads to 75% of all US shoppers, based on their product viewing and purchases.
- Machu Picchu and martech: CMO lessons from the Inca Empire
Oct 18, 2016 by Scott Vaughan
What can marketers learn from Machu Picchu and the Incas? Contributor Scott Vaughan takes a trip to the ancient citadel and comes away with four lessons we can apply to martech today.
From Marketing Land:
- eBay Collective launches with “Shop the Look” AI technology
Oct 18, 2016 by Matt McGee
Curated furniture marketplace includes image recognition technology from recent Corrigon acquisition.
- Dear Google, how about OS targeting? Programmatic search?
Oct 18, 2016 by Kevin Lee
In light of the recent updates to device bidding in AdWords, columnist Kevin Lee suggests ways in which Google might build on these changes to make the platform even more valuable to advertisers.
- Facebook will help mobile apps aim push notifications based on people’s in-app actions
Oct 18, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook will help mobile app developers aim their push notifications based on the actions people take in their apps, like searching or viewing a product.
- Will usability issues hinder Google Assistant, the star of Google’s new Pixel phone?
Oct 18, 2016 by Danny Sullivan
Voice-only search might hinder use of Google Assistant and split attention between it and the search bar — which is now hidden behind a button.
From Around The Web:
- Learn to Think Like a Data Scientist, adage.com
- 20 Online Marketing Tools to Rely on From Start to Finish, www.komarketingassociates.com
- GoDaddy Says Its Latest Feature Will Make it Much Easier to Launch Your WordPress Site, smallbiztrends.com
- Google open sources the code that powers its domain registry, techcrunch.com
- Social Markup for eCommerce Sites Made Easy, www.goinflow.com
- Google natively integrates Shareaholic with Google Tag Manager, blog.shareaholic.com
- How Our Next-Generation Editor Takes Email Marketing to the Next Level, blogs.constantcontact.com
- Machine-Learning Powered Marketing Personalization Innovation Unveiled By Nielsen Marketing Cloud in Collaboration with RevTrax, www.nielsen.com
- Linking Technology with Creative – How Brands Best Connect with Their Customers, www.martechadvisor.com
- MarTech Marriage: How Key Integrations Amplify Marketing ROI, www.martechadvisor.com
- Swiftpage Launches SMS4Act!, an Outbound SMS App for Act! Powered by MessageMedia, PR Newswire
- Facebook Testing Data Saver Feature for Messenger, www.adweek.com
- Platform publishing presents challenges to publishers’ mobile design, digiday.com
- Facebook Now Lets You Set the Initial View on 360-Degree Photos, www.adweek.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.