MarTech Today: BIMI adds logos to emails, LinkedIn’s native video ads & an interview with IAB’s president
Barry Levine on March 30, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- BIMI launches to add trusted logos to emails
Mar 29, 2018 by Barry Levine
The new protocol, built on the DMARC anti-spoofing email standard, could mean zillions of free brand impressions and a boost in email trust.
- LinkedIn is rolling out native video advertising & video for Company Pages
Mar 29, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Video for Sponsored Content and Company Page video will be available to all business in the coming weeks.
- Programmatic, branding, and what companies are missing: An interview with IAB’s Patrick Dolan
Mar 29, 2018 by Blaise Lucey
From a rejection of media trading to an embrace of data-centricity, contributor Blaise Lucey speaks to the IAB president about moving the industry forward.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook booting data brokers, simplifying privacy tools to bolster user confidence
Mar 29, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The company is turning off ‘Partner Categories’ and adding privacy shortcuts.
- Programmatic performance marketing (aka affiliate marketing) questions and answers
Mar 29, 2018 by Kevin Lee
Contributor Kevin Lee takes a close look at affiliate marketing and how it fits into the programmatic advertising space.
- Unleash the power of 1st and 3rd party data
Mar 29, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
First-party data — it’s what a company generates through interactions with their customers. It can include transaction data, website visitation, marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data and more. All of these data sources can and should be used to inform your understanding of who your existing customers are and how to attract new ones. But, […]
From Around The Web:
- Apple ups its transparency game to avoid a Facebook-like scandal, The Next Web
- Microsoft is launching a huge reorganization to focus on AI and the cloud, MIT Technology Review
- Twitter makes it easier to share the right part of a live video with launch of ‘Timestamps’, TechCrunch