MarTech Today: Bing’s Mobile Testing Tool, Robocallers Beware & Content Marketing Software
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Bing Launches Their Mobile-Friendly Testing Tool
Nov 12, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
A year after Google launched their mobile-friendly testing tool, Bing has launched their own similar version, the Bing Mobile Friendliness Test Tool.
- First Look: See Facebook’s 360-Degree Video Ads for AT&T, Samsung & Others
Nov 12, 2015 by Martin Beck
Facebook tests 360-degree video ads with selected brands and gives people the ability to see the format on iPhones and iPads.
- Spredfast Launches First Shoutlet-Based Feature, A Contest- and Poll-Maker
Nov 12, 2015 by Barry Levine
“Promotions” is the first of several new capabilities the social management platform will be rolling out, following its recent purchase of competitor Shoutlet.
- Entrepreneurs: Use Conversion Optimization Tools To See If A New Product Will Fly
Nov 12, 2015 by Brian Massey
How do you find the right value proposition to truly test a product? Columnist Brian Massey walks you through the tools that will help you determine if people will act on your messaging.
- Reinvigorate Your Campaigns With Advanced Tactics. SocialPro Starts Wednesday!
Nov 12, 2015 by Marketing Land
Join us next week at Marketing Land’s SocialPro conference and discover advanced tactics and strategies that yield returns on your social media marketing efforts. SocialPro kicks off next Wednesday, secure your seat today!
- Robocallers Are Not Going To Like DialogTech’s New SpamSentry, But Marketers Might
Nov 12, 2015 by Barry Levine
The new technology for the phone attribution/conversion platform claims to block more than 99% of robocalls that pollute attribution stats.
- Android 6 “Marshmallow” & SEO Series: Sponsored Google Now Cards
Nov 11, 2015 by Cindy Krum
How might Android Marshmallow’s new features impact the future of mobile search? In part two of a three-part series on the topic, contributor Cindy Krum discusses Google Now Price Alerts cards and Visually Similar Products.
- Guide: Content Marketing Software
Nov 11, 2015 by Digital Marketing Depot
This guide from Marketing.AI provides a comparison of available end-to-end content marketing software vendors. It outlines the key features required to be considered an end-to-end content marketing software vendor and includes a vendor evaluation based on how well they address the standard use case.
Around The Web:
- A Field Guide to Major Features in WordPress 4.4, wptavern.com
- No UI Is The New UI, techcrunch.com
- Gmail Will Soon Warn Users When Emails Arrive Over Unencrypted Connections, techcrunch.com
- New Vidyard Live is First Video Streaming Solution Fully Integrated with Salesforce and Marketing Automation, www.vidyard.com
- Notablist Pro Launched, notablist.tumblr.com
- How a “Good Enough” Marketing Automation Solution Can Hurt You, blog.marketo.com
- Mozilla’s Firefox Browser App For iOS Is Finally Available To All, TechCrunch
- Facebook Messenger Tests Disappearing Messages In France, www.buzzfeed.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.