MarTech Today: Blockchain for GDPR, better intent data & Google’s ad blocker
Barry Levine on August 17, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Can blockchain satisfy GDPR’s user data protection requirements for targeted ads?
Aug 16, 2017 by Barry Levine
New York City-based blockchain ad tech firm MadHive thinks so.
- 3 ways intent data is getting better for B2B marketers
Aug 16, 2017 by Peter Isaacson
Columnist Peter Isaacson explains how AI technologies and intent-level data are helping B2B marketers better understand their prospects and customers to stay ahead of the competition.
From Marketing Land:
- Google Search Console’s 7/13/17 update: What really changed?
Aug 16, 2017 by Kyle Blanchette
Columnist Kyle Blanchette notes that after Google’s recent update to the Search Analytics report in Search Console, many of Merkle’s clients saw a significant increase in the total number of keywords reported per day.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP): IS faster better?
Aug 16, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Google has doubled down on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), its open source initiative designed to improve web page speed and performance for mobile users. More than 2 billion AMP pages have been published from over 900,000 domains, and many online publishers report significant gains in both traffic and conversions as a result of AMP adoption.
- Google’s big gamble on ad blocking and why you should care
Aug 16, 2017 by Blaise Lucey
Google’s plan to release an ad blocker for Chrome could affect a sizable portion of the display market. Contributor Blaise Lucey explains what it means for marketers and how they can start rethinking display.
- Pinterest now lets people zoom in on pins, has redesigned visual search icon
Aug 16, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Users no longer have to be signed in to Pinterest to use its visual search Chrome extension.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook’s AI assistant M expands to Australia, Canada, South Africa, and the U.K., VentureBeat
- 5 Ways a Hypermedia API Simplifies Ecommerce, Get Elastic
- B2B marketing automation software is underused and symptomatic of the industry, Econsultancy
- Building Blocks: Praveen Asthana, CMO of Forcepoint Talks Marketing Tech, MarTech Advisor
- Think marketing tech vendor growth is finished? No, it’s Finnish!, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Google Allo arrives on the web, only pairs with Android phones at launch, TechCrunch
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.