Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: The blockchain-powered ad exchange, Campaign Monitor buys a CDP & things developers wished marketers understood
Barry Levine on March 16, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Nasdaq technology powers new ad exchange for guaranteed contracts
Mar 15, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The exchange runs on blockchain technology to facilitate trading of future premium ad inventory.
- Master modern marketing technology leadership over 3 intense days
Mar 15, 2017 by Scott Brinker
We’re only 7 weeks away from the MarTech conference in San Francisco, May 9-11. This will be the biggest and best one yet, with 70+ sessions, 100+ speakers, 100+ exhibitors and sponsors, and 2,500+ marketing and marketing technology leaders gathering together to meet, learn, and be inspired by each other. If you’re working the intersection of marketing, technology, […]
- Campaign Monitor buys customer data platform Tagga
Mar 15, 2017 by Barry Levine
With the addition of the Vancouver-based company, Campaign Monitor is looking to expand beyond email marketing.
- SimilarWeb now offers more granular metrics through Digital Insights
Mar 15, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new service of custom reports allows marketers to find some of the traffic patterns behind their sales.
- Urban Airship expands app notification capabilities to mobile web and PC
Mar 15, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Company says it’s the first fully integrated notifications platform.
- 4 steps to ROI-positive marketing attribution in 90 days
Mar 15, 2017 by Alison Lohse
So, you’ve just implemented a new marketing attribution solution. Now what? Columnist Alison Lohse explains how you should be spending those first three months to achieve positive ROI.
From Marketing Land:
- Google launches new effort to flag upsetting or offensive content in search
Mar 15, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
Using data from human “quality raters,” Google hopes to teach its algorithms how to better spot offensive and often factually incorrect information.
- 4 things developers really wish every marketer understood
Mar 15, 2017 by Josh Aberant
Contributor Josh Aberant shares the good, the bad and the ugly of developers’ marketing experiences.
- 3 ways your business can leverage third-party location data
Mar 15, 2017 by Aaron Strout
Columnist Aaron Strout dives into NFL fan data and comes away with three ways marketers can think about geotagged data to help them better connect with their customers.
- Is your organization ready to take the plunge into in-house video production?
Mar 14, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
The effectiveness of video is undeniable. Surveys taken over the last few years show that executives would rather watch video than read text; buyers are more likely to purchase a product after watching a video about it; and email recipients are more likely to click on a link when video is included.
- New location extension ad format now live on Google Display Network
Mar 14, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Some ads may be converted automatically to the new location-specific display ad format.
From Around The Web:
- Nine questions to ask your new ecommerce platform supplier when migrating, Econsultancy
- Clicktale Experience Cloud, new platform for experience innovation, Clicktale
- SteelHouse Releases Retargeting With Unprecedented Transparency, Putting the Power of Creative and Performance Directly in the Hands of Brands, Business Wire
- 4 MarTech Trends B2B CMOs Can’t Ignore, MarTech Advisor
- Ad Tech Veterans Bring Wall Street Trading to Ad Inventory, Wall Street Journal
- AI Will Power The Omnichannel Revolution, AdExchanger
- Blockchains as a new kind of quantifiable brand equity?, Chief Marketing Technologist
- How branded utility is the new marketing when it comes to voicebots, VentureBeat
- Marketing’s Artificial Intelligence Revolution Is Here, Contently
- Why Marketers Increasingly Have to Adjust at Warp Speed to Cultural and Technological Change, Adweek
- Why You Should Introduce Machine Learning Into Your Marketing Now, CMS Wire
- In-App Viewability Makes Strange Bedfellows Out Of Fierce Competitors, AdExchanger
- 13 Steps to Live-Stream Video the Smart Way, Content Marketing Institute
- 3 Ways to Create a Video Studio on Any Budget, Social Media Examiner
- Here’s How to Broadcast Live Video on Instagram, Adweek