MarTech Today: BlueJeans Network’s many-to-many videoconferencing on Facebook Live, the launch of Vimeo Business & more
Barry Levine on September 14, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- BlueJeans Network offers first many-to-many video conferencing at scale for Facebook Live
Sep 13, 2016 by Barry Levine
Brands can use the new high-res service, supporting up to 100 simultaneous video feeds, for fan events, Q&A sessions or product launches.
- Two weeks to SMX East – Register now!
Sep 13, 2016 by Marketing Land
In two weeks, SEOs and SEMs will gather at the largest search marketing conference on the East Coast: SMX East. Don’t miss your chance to get the latest SEO and SEM tactics and connect with other search marketers.
- Vimeo launches Vimeo Business — a video hosting & marketing plan aimed at SMBs
Sep 13, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
For $599 a month, users will have access to professional-level video management tools, including analytics and content management platform.
From Around The Web
- As Marketing Gets More Important at IBM, It Names Its First Chief Marketing Officer, www.adweek.com
- A Primer on Wireframing for Conversion Optimization, conversionxl.com
- Four HTML Tags Every Digital Marketer Must Know, www.portent.com
- In-Depth HTTP to HTTPS Migration Guide for WordPress, kinsta.com
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org: Differences, Pros & Cons, www.wpexplorer.com
- Domain Connect promises to make connecting domains to web services easier, domainnamewire.com
- Amazon Alexa Skills Selection up 3x in Just 3 Months—Alexa Now Has over 3,000 Skills, phoenix.corporate-ir.net
- How to Choose the Right ABM Technology, blog.marketo.com
- IBM Makes ‘Big Pivot,’ Wants To Capture More CMOs, adage.com
- 33Across Launches Viewability Product, www.mediapost.com
- Bidtellect Expands Video Offering with Comprehensive Native Video Suite, www.businesswire.com
- Introducing Vimeo Business, vimeo.com
- SteelHouse Launches Creative Suite To Reinvent The Way Digital Ads Are Created, www.prnewswire.com
- Marc Andreessen on the atomization of AI, techcrunch.com
- Why Buy a Web CMS If You Don’t Plan to Maintain It?, www.cmswire.com
- Bidtellect Expands Video Offering with Comprehensive Native Video Suite to Deliver High Quality Video Campaigns at Scale, www.martechadvisor.com