MarTech Today: BlueJeans Network’s many-to-many videoconferencing on Facebook Live, the launch of Vimeo Business & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- BlueJeans Network offers first many-to-many video conferencing at scale for Facebook Live
Sep 13, 2016 by Barry Levine
Brands can use the new high-res service, supporting up to 100 simultaneous video feeds, for fan events, Q&A sessions or product launches.
- Two weeks to SMX East – Register now!
Sep 13, 2016 by Marketing Land
In two weeks, SEOs and SEMs will gather at the largest search marketing conference on the East Coast: SMX East. Don’t miss your chance to get the latest SEO and SEM tactics and connect with other search marketers.
- Vimeo launches Vimeo Business — a video hosting & marketing plan aimed at SMBs
Sep 13, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
For $599 a month, users will have access to professional-level video management tools, including analytics and content management platform.
From Around The Web
- As Marketing Gets More Important at IBM, It Names Its First Chief Marketing Officer, www.adweek.com
- A Primer on Wireframing for Conversion Optimization, conversionxl.com
- Four HTML Tags Every Digital Marketer Must Know, www.portent.com
- In-Depth HTTP to HTTPS Migration Guide for WordPress, kinsta.com
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org: Differences, Pros & Cons, www.wpexplorer.com
- Domain Connect promises to make connecting domains to web services easier, domainnamewire.com
- Amazon Alexa Skills Selection up 3x in Just 3 Months—Alexa Now Has over 3,000 Skills, phoenix.corporate-ir.net
- How to Choose the Right ABM Technology, blog.marketo.com
- IBM Makes ‘Big Pivot,’ Wants To Capture More CMOs, adage.com
- 33Across Launches Viewability Product, www.mediapost.com
- Bidtellect Expands Video Offering with Comprehensive Native Video Suite, www.businesswire.com
- Introducing Vimeo Business, vimeo.com
- SteelHouse Launches Creative Suite To Reinvent The Way Digital Ads Are Created, www.prnewswire.com
- Marc Andreessen on the atomization of AI, techcrunch.com
- Why Buy a Web CMS If You Don’t Plan to Maintain It?, www.cmswire.com
- Bidtellect Expands Video Offering with Comprehensive Native Video Suite to Deliver High Quality Video Campaigns at Scale, www.martechadvisor.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.