Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Bombora’s self-service for surge intent data, Google Penguin’s update & Apple’s Echo-like Siri assistant
Barry Levine on September 26, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Bombora gives marketers self-service access to its B2B surge intent data
Sep 23, 2016 by Barry Levine
Instead of 24-hour-turnarounds for individual reports, client companies can now get unlimited access with immediate turnarounds.
- Google updates Penguin, says it now runs in real time within the core search algorithm
Sep 23, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
The latest announced release, Penguin 4.0, will also be the last, given its new real-time nature.
- Report: Apple may be six months from launching an Echo-like Siri assistant
Sep 23, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Device will need some differentiated features to compete effectively with Amazon, and soon, Google Home.
From Around The Web:
- Google will reportedly launch a $129 Wi-Fi router on October 4, venturebeat.com
- The 1st Step in a Website Redesign Is Mapping Customer Needs, www.cmswire.com
- The Most Innovative UX Of The Year, In 18 Projects, www.fastcodesign.com
- What Do Design and Innovation Leaders Talk About on Twitter?, www.adweek.com
- Why a site redesign should be the last resort, www.usertesting.com
- Facebook and Intel built killer AIs that dominated a “Doom” video game competition, qz.com
- Is this the creepiest use of facial recognition tech yet?, techcrunch.com
- App-Less Beacons! A Marketer’s Guide To Current Tactics, www.aimclearblog.com