MarTech Today: Bond’s handwritten notes with variables, preparing for GDPR & what’s next for technical SEO
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Bond now offers self-service handwritten notes with variables Jan 19, 2018 by Barry Levine Previously, the automated handwritten note service only allowed the personalization of each note for managed enterprise accounts. […]
Barry Levine on January 22, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Bond now offers self-service handwritten notes with variables
Jan 19, 2018 by Barry Levine
Previously, the automated handwritten note service only allowed the personalization of each note for managed enterprise accounts.
- The MarTech Minute: FileCloud announces ServerSync and executives on the move
Jan 19, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The MarTech week in review: news and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
- Preparing for GDPR: How to signal your intent to comply
Jan 19, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Self-certification with Privacy Shield is just one way that companies can show that they intend to comply with the sweeping legislation.
- Incorporating a chatbot? How to put the customer first
Jan 19, 2018 by Jay Baer
Sure, chatbots can cut costs, but columnist Jay Baer says before you jump on the chat bandwagon, you need to make sure you’re putting the customer first.
- For Reduxio’s CMO, diversity is key to building a winning marketing organization
Jan 19, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Mike Grandinetti says companies need people with multiple perspectives and experiences to get a holistic view of what’s really happening in the world.
From Marketing Land:
- What’s next for technical SEO?
Jan 19, 2018 by Patrick Stox
As web technologies continue to grow and evolve, interest in technical SEO is growing along with it. Columnist Patrick Stox looks ahead to see what advancements are on the horizon and how these may impact technical SEO.
- The technology behind AI in PPC
Jan 18, 2018 by Frederick Vallaeys
Artificial intelligence (AI) has been around for a long time, so why are we only just now exploring its applications for PPC? Columnist Frederick Vallaeys explains the technology, its evolution in recent years and what’s next for AI in paid search.
- Bizarre review schema implementation spotlights gaps between Google’s guidelines & how rich results really work
Jan 18, 2018 by Andrew Shotland
Google has made its review markup guidelines fairly clear and has even issued penalties to sites that utilize spammy or misleading structured data markup. But columnist Andrew Shotland points out that many sites are still violating these guidelines.
From Around The Web:
- Amazon brings voice control to its Alexa app for Android, with iOS coming soon, TechCrunch
- Apple overhauls App Store web interface with new iOS-like design, 9to5Mac
- GDPR Penalties FAQ: How Bad Will They Be?, CMS Wire