Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Boosting Content Marketing, Google’s Shopping Insights Tool & Recovery From Bad Badlinks
Barry Levine on October 26, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the Web.
From Marketing Land:
- Using Tech To Boost Content Marketing ROI: Dispatch From MarTech Europe
Oct 23, 2015 by Ian Cleary
At the MarTech conference in London, Columnist Ian Cleary summarizes a talk by Smart Insights’ Dave Chaffey on choosing the right measurements and tools for proving the value of content.
- Google’s New Shopping Insights Tool Shows Retailers Product Search Intent At The Local Level
Oct 23, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
The data visualization tool shows search data on more than 5,000 products in US cities.
- Human Intuition Vs. Marketing Data: Forging A New Alliance
Oct 23, 2015 by Joshua Reynolds
Human intuition and data don’t need to be at odds with one another. Columnist Joshua Reynolds explains why the most effective marketing analytics solutions make use of both mind and machine.
- How To Recover From A Manual Action: “Unnatural Links To Your Site — Impacts Links”
Oct 23, 2015 by John E Lincoln
Though Google has outlined steps for recovering from this particular penalty, columnist John E Lincoln notes that the solution isn’t as simple as it sounds. Here is his method for removing this manual action from your account.
From Around The Web:
- How To Auto-Post To Social Networks From WordPress, www.searchenginepeople.com
- How Programmatic Display Can Give Your Clients A Boost, www.ppchero.com
- Three new ICANN directors started today, domainincite.com
- IBM Launches Data Exchange to Empower Marketers to Engage Customers in the Moment, www.marketwatch.com
- Budgets Hold Back Marketing Technology Investment, www.emarketer.com
- Challenging misconceptions in location data science, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- Facebook fixes iOS battery drain issue, tells everyone it’s sorry, digiday.com
- How to Sync Facebook Lead Ad Contacts With Your CRM, www.jonloomer.com
- What Facebook’s major search update means for marketers, econsultancy.com