MarTech Today: Branch’s deep-linking for email, capturing social dark activity & becoming an analytical marketer
Barry Levine on September 1, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Branch now offers its Deep Linked Email solution on a majority of ESPs
Aug 31, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company says it makes it easy to set up deep links to apps from links inside emails, which are mostly read on mobile devices.
- Earth Networks CMO says martech delivers a lasting first impression within the prospect experience
Aug 31, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Anuj Agrawal, CMO for Earth Networks, will be a panelist for the “From Prospect to Reference Customer: Maximize Lifetime Value with Martech” session at MarTech Boston.
- Capturing dark social activity can help brands avoid data commodification
Aug 31, 2017 by Chuck Moran
Don’t ignore the data on activity that happens outside of regular social channels. Contributor Chuck Moran explains how using dark social will set your data strategy apart from the competition’s.
- The 5-step approach to becoming an analytical marketer
Aug 31, 2017 by Nandini Rathi
Contributor Nandini Rathi examines how smart marketers are turning to analytics to bridge the gap between knowledge and execution.
From Marketing Land:
- Google launches AdSense User First beta to test if fewer ads & better targeting can make more money for publishers
Aug 31, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The beta is aimed at publishers who prioritize user experience.
From Around The Web:
- Apple Confirms Sept. 12 Product Launch At New Headquarters, Wall Street Journal
- 10 Incredibly Useful Video Tools for Content Marketers, Convince and Convert
- How to Create an Enterprise Content Marketing Platform, Content Marketing Institute
- SnapApp Joins Marketo Accelerate to Enable B2B Marketers to Better Engage Audiences Through Interactive Experiences, SnapApp
- XumaK Launches Product Business, Open Sources Foundation Technology, Market Wired
- Venkat Nagaswamy, CEO at MarianaIQ talks Martech Skills, MarTech Advisor
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.