MarTech Today: Bridging the gap between IT and marketing, agencies looking to win over new CMOs & more
Barry Levine on December 18, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Bridging the gap between IT and marketing to improve martech collaborations
Dec 17, 2018 by Steve Olenski
While marketing and IT will always have team-specific objectives, both care about maximizing martech investments.
From Marketing Land:
- Agencies looking to win over new CMOs should connect within 3 to 12 mos. of their start dates
Dec 17, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Winmo analyzed the career path for more than 2,400 CMOs during the last eight years to provide insight on the tenure track for the C-level role.
From Around The Web:
- How brands can troll rivals with geoconquesting for Whopper-like impact, Mobile Marketer
- The Marketing Technologist: A Superhero and Agent of Change, CMS Wire
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Will Both Become Immensely Important This Holiday Season – Adweek, www.adweek.com
- Marketers Learn to Work With the Machines – WSJ, www.wsj.com
- Moving Beyond UA Requires A User-Centric Approach To Data Management | AdExchanger, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.