MarTech Today: Brinker on martech’s evolution, rebuilding a martech stack & TeacherLists.com partners with retailers
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Scott Brinker: How the martech landscape fits together Aug 18, 2017 by Barry Levine In this “post-platform era,” he says, organizations need to catch up. Time: Marketers’ most precious resource & […]
Barry Levine on August 21, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Scott Brinker: How the martech landscape fits together
Aug 18, 2017 by Barry Levine
In this “post-platform era,” he says, organizations need to catch up.
- Time: Marketers’ most precious resource & ways to maximize it
Aug 18, 2017 by Scott Vaughan
As marketers’ jobs become increasingly fast-paced and 24/7, columnist Scott Vaughan shares four ways to help you overcome the time challenge and meet ever-growing expectations.
- How to rebuild a martech stack: Entuity marketing VP on lessons learned during yearlong audit
Aug 18, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Laurie Klausner will be a panelist for the MarTech Boston session, “Insights from Inside the Marketing Stacks of Red Wing Shoe Co., iCrossing and Entuity.”
- TeacherLists.com partners with online retailers to ease headache of back-to-school shopping
Aug 18, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
The platform currently has more than 1M school supply lists uploaded from US grade schools and middle schools.
From Marketing Land:
- Don’t worry, marketers. Robots won’t replace you… yet.
Aug 18, 2017 by Joe Hyland
Robots aren’t taking over marketing quite yet. But columnist Joe Hyland says if you want to save your job from AI, you need to make a human connection and climb up the marketing ladder.
- Agencies: Help your small business clients grow with marketing automation
Aug 18, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Until recently, most small businesses couldn’t fit marketing automation into their budgets. But with more affordable platforms on the rise, mom-and-pop businesses are finding new ways to stay competitive and grow their reach. In this Agency Perspectives from SharpSpring, you will: discover how to turn your free WiFi into a lead-gen machine.
- How to market your brand using interactive native content, Part 5
Aug 18, 2017 by Jane Loring
In part 5 of this series examining the many use cases for interactive native content, contributor Jane Loring explores how this new approach can be implemented within your cross-channel marketing strategy.
From Around The Web:
- Top Tools to Build an Online Store with WordPress, WPExplorer
- Ad-Tech Expert’s Advice to Local News Publishers: Pivot to Digital Subscriptions, Street Fight
- All-in-One, Turnkey Marketing Clouds vs. Build Your Own, MarketingProfs
- How to Train Your Bot: Best Practices in Managing and Measuring Bots, MarTech Advisor
- Facebook Live Tools: An Essential Checklist for Creators, Social Media Examiner