MarTech Today: Building an Alexa skill, Quora’s new ad platform & cloud computing drives Microsoft
Barry Levine on July 24, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Look internally to achieve external marketing impact and better results
Jul 21, 2017 by Scott Vaughan
Don’t focus all your marketing efforts on external customers and stakeholders. Columnist Scott Vaughan explains how stepping up your internal communications will boost your marketing results.
From Marketing Land:
- Building an Amazon Alexa Skill is so easy, Grandma can do it
Jul 21, 2017 by Paul Shapiro
How can you tap into the power of Amazon’s Alexa? Contributor Paul Shapiro walks you through the different types of Alexa Skills you can create and explains how to easily set up a Flash Briefing Skill.
- Here’s what performance advertisers are saying about Quora’s new ad platform
Jul 21, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Whether they’ve been on the platform for one month or seven, advertiser feedback is strikingly similar: We like the performance — when can we scale?
- Cloud-computing growth drives Microsoft quarterly earnings beat
Jul 21, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Commercial Cloud revenue run-rate was just under $19B, almost $2B in phone-related losses helped, too.
From Around The Web:
- TUNE Announces New Fraud Prevention Solution, Empowers Marketers and Ad Partners to Fight Fraud, PR Newswire
- 3 Vendor-Created Barriers to AI Adoption, CMS Wire
- Top Web apps & Tools That All Bloggers Should Learn To Use, The Blog Herald
- What Are the Best Distribution Tools for Content Today?, CopyPressed