Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: All-you-can-eat data deals, Google’s enterprise-level tag management & more
Barry Levine on August 31, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- All-you-can-eat data deal coming to a programmatic market near you
Aug 30, 2016 by Melody Gambino
As big data continues to grow by leaps and bounds, columnist Melody Gambino discusses the future of programmatic and data deals, and why high-quality data is the key to success.
- Google Analytics launches Workspaces for enterprise-level tag management
Aug 29, 2016 by Matt McGee
Users will also notice a slight rebrand, as Google Analytics changes its name to Google Analytics Solutions.
- Five free Chrome extensions for SEO practitioners
Aug 30, 2016 by Brian Harnish
Columnist Brian Harnish details 5 free Chrome extensions he uses on a regular basis, for SEO tasks ranging from screen shots to checking links to content analysis.
From Around The Web:
- Exclusive: Google Will Absorb Nest Software Developers, fortune.com
- Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, is on a surprise visit to Nigeria, the company’s largest African market, to meet with tech entreprenuers, qz.com
- A handy six-month website migration plan, www.econsultancy.com
- Pixel-Perfect Specifications Without The Headaches, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Usability Testing With Prototypes, usabilitygeek.com
- Ecommerce product filters: Best practice tips for a great UX, econsultancy.com
- For drones, it’s railroads before e-commerce, www.internetretailer.com
- Continuum Expands International Offerings with New Data Center in London, media.continuum.net
- 25 Tools for Social Media Marketers, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Five tips for how to future-proof your marketing technology, www.econsultancy.com
- How to train your A.I. dragon: 3 key takeaways for the enterprise, venturebeat.com
- The Unexpected Ways Chat Bots Could Change Marketing, www.adweek.com
- How to make a Twitter bot in under an hour, venturebeat.com