MarTech Today: The changing identity management landscape, busting AI myths & Pinterest licenses its Lens tech to Target
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Wiser solutions combines retail analytics with e-commerce solutions, aiming to be a one-stop shop Sep 26, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues Wiser president Andy Ballard gives more insight into the company […]
Barry Levine on September 27, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Wiser solutions combines retail analytics with e-commerce solutions, aiming to be a one-stop shop
Sep 26, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Wiser president Andy Ballard gives more insight into the company formed from the recent merger of Quad Analytix and Mobee.
- Spotify launches self-serve platform for audio ad campaigns
Sep 26, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The new ads platform is aimed at bringing more SMB advertisers to the streaming audio service.
- How SAP’s purchase of Gigya could change the identity management landscape
Sep 26, 2017 by Barry Levine
Previously an independent manager of social logins and user profiles, Gigya now becomes the identity backbone of SAP’s commerce, marketing and other platforms.
- MailChimp adds Google Ads as it becomes a multichannel platform
Sep 26, 2017 by Barry Levine
This is the third ad tool addition this year to the Atlanta-based email marketing platform.
- Busting AI myths: Why AI will help marketers usher in an era of extreme personalization
Sep 26, 2017 by Brian Solis
In an age when consumers expect deep personalization, AI is here to help. So what’s the holdup among marketers? Contributor Brian Solis discusses the top myths slowing its adoption.
From Marketing Land:
- Pinterest signs visual search & advertising deal with Target to license its Lens technology
Sep 25, 2017 by Tim Peterson
In a multiyear deal, Target will embed Pinterest’s visual search feature in its apps and will commit to spend an undisclosed amount on Pinterest ads.
From Around The Web:
- 78 Free Responsive Email Templates, Practical Ecommerce
- How EU’s ePrivacy law could impact publishers, Digiday
- The How and Why of GDPR Compliance for B2Bs, MarTech Advisor
- Act-On Software Announces Act-On for Sugar Sales & Marketing Success Package, Act-On
- IgnitionOne Integrates SCORE-POWERED(SM) Metasearch with Koddi to Drive Online Advertising Success, Globe Newswire
- DX Procurement: Are You Buying Frankenstein’s Monster or the Bionic Man?, CMS Wire
- The Blockchain Marketing Technology Landscape (2017), Chief Marketing Technologist
- 8 Overlooked Mobile Design Best Practices You Need to Implement, Kiss Metrics
- Where Will VR Fit Into Local Advertising? Part II, Street Fight
- IAC’s Vimeo Enters Live Video Market with Agreement to Acquire Livestream and Launch of Vimeo Live, Vimeo