MarTech Today: Claritas buys Barometric, Facebook’s viewability audit & 5 predictions for B2B marketing
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Claritas buys Barometric, marrying user segmentation with attribution Nov 29, 2018 by Barry Levine Together, the companies say they will be able to offer targeting and optimization for ads. Facebook […]
Barry Levine on November 30, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Claritas buys Barometric, marrying user segmentation with attribution
Nov 29, 2018 by Barry Levine
Together, the companies say they will be able to offer targeting and optimization for ads.
- Facebook passes key hurdle in MRC viewability reporting audit
Nov 29, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The MRC is reviewing how Facebook and Instagram handle data that it passes to its third-party vendors and how those vendors ultimately report on its viewability.
From Marketing Land:
- 5 predictions for B2B marketing in 2019
Nov 29, 2018 by Peter Isaacson
Connected data will be king and ABM will take over as a core platform but the tired old persona-based advertising will die in the coming year.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook Considered Charging for Access to User Data, Wall Street Journal
- LinkedIn violated data protection by using 18M email addresses of non-members to buy targeted ads on Facebook, TechCrunch
- 7 tips for improving marketing technology stacks, SearchCRM
- 4 Ways AI Will Revolutionize the Marketing Industry, ReadWrite
- Columbia, IBM launch two blockchain accelerator programs, EdScoop