Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: CMPs and DCO, enterprise marketing automation & a deep dive into intent data
Barry Levine on June 28, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- MarTech Landscape: What are Creative Management Platforms (CMPs) and Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO)?
Jun 27, 2016 by Barry Levine
Both employ computer-assisted techniques to address zillions of programmatic ad targets, but they do it differently.
- Enterprise Local Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide – Updated for 2016
Jun 27, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing Land and Digital Marketing Depot have published the third edition of “Enterprise Local Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide.” This MarTech Intelligence Report examines the market for local marketing automation software platforms and the considerations involved in implementation.
- What does intent data mean for the data-driven marketer?
Jun 27, 2016 by Sean Zinsmeister
Columnist Sean Zinsmeister takes a deep dive into intent data, explaining how you can use it to increase your predictive power and revenue.
- Google’s Sundeep Jain on the Expanded Text Ad rollout, device bidding, similar audiences & more
Jun 27, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
During a keynote discussion at SMX Advanced, Jain shared insights on how Expanded Text Ads will roll out and what advertisers should be working on ahead of the holidays.
From Around The Web:
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai’s Quora account hacked, www.cnet.com
- The Next Big Thing in User Experience, Part 1, www.uxmatters.com
- 3 Ways to Embrace AI Advancements in Consumer-Facing Businesses, multichannelmerchant.com
- A new sales technology stack is coming, techcrunch.com
- How Chat Technology Can Make You a Personalization Pro, www.convinceandconvert.com
- Facebook rolls out Slideshow movie-maker to compete with Google and Apple, techcrunch.com
- Tips for Adopting Virtual Reality in Your Business, smallbiztrends.com
- YouTube Is Beefing Up Its Live Video Game to Compete With Facebook and Periscope, www.adweek.com