Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Conductor’s Insight Stream, the hottest martech tools & a conversation with Salesforce VP Leslie Fine
Barry Levine on October 25, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Conductor adds Insight Stream to its Searchlight platform
Oct 24, 2016 by Barry Levine
The new insight engine culls recommended actions from the platform’s streams of data, part of a marketing tool trend of automatically separating the wheat from the chaff.
- 11 marketing technologies & resources you probably haven’t heard of yet
Oct 24, 2016 by Travis Wright
What are some of the hottest martech tools you should know about? Columnist Travis Wright rounds up his top picks to help you boost your marketing performance.
- Mobile shopping is hard, but only if retailers keep it that way
Oct 24, 2016 by Liad Agmon
Contributor Liad Agmon discusses the challenges of the mobile web and why retailers need to embrace a mobile-first mentality that caters to consumers’ preferences.
From Marketing Land:
- Is your location data being held hostage?
Oct 24, 2016 by Adam Dorfman
Columnist Adam Dorfman makes the case for using the power of data amplifiers to ensure your business location data is correct and consistent across the web.
- Don’t miss MarTech Europe next week. Hope to see you there!
Oct 24, 2016 by Scott Brinker
I’m sure you’ve seen that MarTech Europe is next week, 1–2 November, in London. I wanted to reach out one last time to invite you to join us and remind you of the great things to look forward to at MarTech Europe.
- The eerie future of AdWords targeting
Oct 24, 2016 by Todd Saunders
As Google continues to purchase new companies and their technologies, columnist Todd Saunders imagines how the search giant might integrate advertising into these technologies — for good or evil.
- [Podcast] Marketing Land Live #32: MarTech Today launches, a conversation with Salesforce’s Leslie Fine & more
Oct 24, 2016 by Matt McGee
In this week’s podcast, we talk about intelligent agents, AI and more with Salesforce’s Leslie Fine, and also discuss the launch of our new website, MarTech Today.
From Around The Web:
- 10 Great Blogging Platforms Not Named WordPress, www.blogherald.com
- Programmatic and Native: A Perfect Match, adage.com
- Cyberattacks knock out Etsy, Shopify, others as e-commerce security fears mount, www.retaildive.com
- British Martech Veteran BlueVenn Launches US Operations and New Martech Offering, globenewswire.com
- Adtech isn’t dead, it just has a lot of dead weight, techcrunch.com
- Overcoming Marketing Stack Complexity to Drive Business Forward, www.martechadvisor.com
- Small but Mighty Marketing Tools Your Team Can Use Today, www.marketingprofs.com
- Why non-internet companies are buying into adtech, techcrunch.com
- Five Stats Which Prove Marketers Are Struggling With Cross-Device Identification – And How They’re Working to Solve It, thedma.org
- How Much Does it Cost to Create an App?, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Dyn Says Cyberattack Has Ended, Investigation Continues, www.wsj.com