MarTech Today: What consumers think their personal data is worth & how to increase database integrity
From MarTech Today:
- Study: US consumers think their personal data is worth only $244 per year
Dec 8, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The survey of US and UK consumers found considerable confusion and ambivalence about the collection and use of personal data by marketers.
- How to increase database integrity to crush your 2018 targets
Dec 8, 2017 by Scott Vaughan
As you start planning your budgets and targets for the coming year, data will be front and center. Columnist Scott Vaughan shares four strategies to help you commit to a data integrity plan in 2018.
- The MarTech Minute: New partnerships, acquisitions and integrations
Dec 8, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: news and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
From Marketing Land:
- Which PPC metrics matter? Lessons from half a million keywords
Dec 8, 2017 by Jacob Baadsgaard
Columnist Jacob Baadsgaard shares insights from a study looking into how various paid search metrics correlate with return on investment (ROI).
- Is holiday paid search more competitive in 2017 than 2016?
Dec 8, 2017 by Andy Taylor
Columnist Andy Taylor explores year-over-year Auction Insights data from AdWords, revealing insights into this year’s holiday paid search landscape.
- How to nurture new vs. existing leads
Dec 8, 2017 by Seth Price
Now that you’ve got your leads lined up, what’s next? Contributor Seth Price discusses how to segment brand-new from already existing leads so that you can build on those relationships and ultimately close more sales.
From Around The Web:
- Don’t Get Left in Amazon’s Dust. Learn How to Adapt, Multichannel Merchant
- Four key traits of “human” brands, Econsultancy
- How To Advertise On Instagram: A Complete Guide For Brands, MediaKix
- How to Show Off Your USP (Unique Selling Point) and Gain Conversions, Marketo
- Why You Should Invest in Your Brand Advocates (And How To Do It), Jeff Bullas
- YouTube to Launch New Music Subscription Service in March, Bloomberg
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.