MarTech Today: ContentSquare’s AI, Google Optimize & the hype/reality of AI
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: ContentSquare hops on the AI bandwagon Mar 30, 2017 by Barry Levine UX analytics firm’s new Performance Center adds a new layer of intelligence and a bot named Arti to […]
Barry Levine on March 31, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- ContentSquare hops on the AI bandwagon
Mar 30, 2017 by Barry Levine
UX analytics firm’s new Performance Center adds a new layer of intelligence and a bot named Arti to surface insights on why site visitors do what they do.
- Reaching users wherever they are
Mar 30, 2017 by Josh Todd
Columnist Josh Todd explains why omnichannel marketing will be increasingly necessary for keeping your customers engaged and moving them through the sales funnel.
From Marketing Land:
- A/B testing solution Google Optimize is out of beta and free for everyone
Mar 30, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The A/B testing platform runs on top of Google Analytics.
- The hype and reality of artificial intelligence [Podcast]
Mar 30, 2017 by Matt McGee
In this week’s Marketing Land Live, we chat with Scott Brinker about the current state of artificial intelligence — what’s fact, what’s fiction, and what do marketers need to know?
From Around The Web:
- New WPstats.me Site Displays WordPress.org Plugin Download Stats, wptavern.com
- The Unbounce Conversion Benchmark Report: Average Conversion Rates by Industry and Expert Recommendations, Unbounce
- Why Amazon Acquired Souq.com, www.cmswire.com
- IgnitionOne Announces Partnership with Kenshoo — Clients of Both Companies Now Have Expanded Access to Best-in-breed Cross-channel Marketing Capabilities, globenewswire.com
- Looking To Create Seamless Cross-Device Marketing & Media Experiences? This Tool Is For You!, thedma.org
- Amazon Surges In The Crowded DSP Space, According To Advertiser Perceptions Survey, Ad Exchanger
- Artificial Intelligence: Implications On Marketing, Analytics, And You, Avinash Kaushik
- How Machine Learning Might Just Make Marketing More Human, www.cmswire.com
- It’s Still Marketing: We Just Added AI, Ad Exchanger
- Tidal Labs Scales Influencer Marketing CaaS Platform Achieves Significant Company Growth During 2016, PR Web
- Video Creation Platform Shakr Named Facebook Marketing Partner, blog.shakr.com
- Facebook will launch group chatbots at F8, TechCrunch